Swiftly is a mission-driven company and the first Connected Transit Platform that helps transit agencies improve their service reliability, passenger information, and operational efficiency. Over 115 transit agencies in 8 countries partner with Swiftly today and we touch over 1.7 billion transit trips per year. Agencies that partner with Swiftly are able to improve on-time performance by up to 40% and increase passenger information accuracy by up to 50%. The result is increased ridership, fewer passenger complaints, and more reliable transit operations.
Marketing at Swiftly
At Swiftly we firmly believe in the power and importance of creating world-class brand interactions and experiences – big and small – that directly contribute to the success of the business. The marketing team plays an important role in our mission to help public transit agencies deliver fast, reliable transit service to their city.
About the Role
The Demand Generation Manager will help generate demand for Swiftly by creating account-targeted campaigns to fill our inbound and outbound funnels. They will create campaigns using conferences/events, our website, email marketing via Hubspot, ads across a variety of channels, and an account-based marketing platform. While their work will benefit Swiftly’s growth in a wide variety of ways, their success will primarily be measured by their ability to deliver warm leads from organizations within their given target account list.
What You’ll Do
- First Week: Dive into a crash course on Swiftly’s history, audience, product, and more. You’ll receive your target account list, begin to learn the nuances of your audience, and set the foundation for your success.
- First Month: It’s go time! At this point, you’ll get the keys to our accounts and budgets across ads, email, and the website. Our conference and events calendar will also be handed over as you build Swiftly’s in-person engagement strategy. This is your green light to launch live campaigns and start running up the numbers.
- First Six Months: With a wide variety of campaigns under your belt, you’ll be able to measure your reliable impact on Swiftly’s bottom-line revenue growth. Watch as the number grows and your teammates generate more sales with your help.
- First Year: Build and implement a comprehensive 2022 demand generation/conferences/events plan for your territory. This plan will require close coordination with your Account Executive and Transit Development Representative peers, and will lay the foundation for Swiftly’s future growth across your target account list.
- You are known for writing amazing blast and nurture emails that people are compelled to open and click
- You are a natural “people person” who easily establishes rapport and finds joy in the opportunity to collaborate with people with a variety of skill sets
- You are confident in using events and conference strategy to engage customers, and know how to handle the full event lifecycle from concept creation to execution, to reporting out on ROI.
- You have at least three years of full-time experience working in B2B demand generation, or comparable experience driving conversion in a CRM like Salesforce over the course of a multi-month acquisition funnel for a product with $50-100k+ in annual recurring revenue
- You have honed the ability to perform data analysis, identify actionable insights, and efficiently execute on opportunities
- You take pride in educating and helping customers, and are always eager to learn more about what makes them tick
- You regularly dedicate time to improving ad campaigns by finding new ways to lower your cost-per-conversion and push another AB test to statistical significance
- You are excited to identify and prioritize problems, develop several proposed solutions, and work with team members to own the execution of these solutions
- You are an especially competitive candidate if you consider yourself to be relentlessly reliable—always completing high-caliber projects on schedule
- You are a superstar if your coworkers always come to you for creative new ideas
Beyond the Skills:
– We are looking for candidates who are passionate about mobility, sustainability, or mission-oriented projects that have a significant real-world impact. Ideal candidates encompass the core values of our company:
– Team. You’re a team player that believes in working with others to accomplish big goals.
– Communication. You believe openness and honesty underpin effective communication.
– Feedback. You’re a voracious learner. You seek and give constructive feedback to improve your practice.
– Growth. You are passionate about our work of growing the smart transit industry.
– Diversity. You cherish other perspectives and opinions.
– Impact. You regularly evaluate the return on investment to optimize for positive impact.
– Competitive salary
– Stock options for every employee
– Medical, Dental and Vision
– 401k with Employer Match
– Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
– Home office setup reimbursement
– Monthly cell/internet reimbursement
– Monthly Education Reimbursement
– Flexible PTO with a required minimum
– Flexible work environment
– 17 paid holidays – including 4 holidays in months without US national holidays in 2022
– 8 fully paid weeks of leave for child birth/adoption
We are a truly mission-driven culture that is set to change the world of transit
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
As a tight-knit company where we have the utmost concern and care for our team members, Swiftly has adopted a mandatory COVID vaccination policy.
This policy will comply with all applicable laws and is based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local health authorities.
We will not require any candidates to be vaccinated in order to interview for our open positions, but all new hires at Swiftly will be required to share a copy of their vaccination certification or present documentation to request an exemption.
In compliance with the EEOC, any team member in need of an exemption from this policy due to a medical reason, or because of a sincerely held religious belief must provide Swiftly People Ops with appropriate documentation. For a medical exemption, we require a doctor’s note, and for a religious exemption, we require a note from the team member outlining the request.
We are an equal opportunity employer – we are committed to a workplace that is as dynamic, diverse, and passionate as the communities we serve.
Because we work with public agencies, we participate in E-Verify.
Don’t just hit the apply button. We want to hear more about you. Tell us:
– Why are you passionate about mobility?
– What interests you about Swiftly?