Here at CreatorIQ, we help globally recognized companies – like AB InBev, Airbnb, CVS, Disney, H&M, LVMH, Mattel, Sephora, and Unilever to name just a few – grow, manage, scale, and measure industry-leading influencer marketing programs.
Our mission is to create influencer marketing software that’s powerful enough for the world’s largest companies, yet nimble enough for the next generation of innovative brands. To do that, we’re going to need the brightest minds in the Creator Economy.
One of our behavioral values at CreatorIQ is team members first, client focused. We put the holistic wellness of our team members first. One of the ways is through our “Focus Fridays” every other week – time for you to focus on you! We still get the work done for our clients, so it might mean you work on that key project with uninterrupted time or it might be a day spent walking in the park with your fur baby.
As a hybrid work environment, you have flexibility with how you schedule your time. We encourage you to think about how you work best and add it to your schedule. Do you prefer early morning “off-screen time” to focus? Do you like to get your yoga workout done in the afternoon? Book it! And feel free to use our wellness program to cover the costs for that yoga class.
Founded in 2014, CreatorIQ has received both industry praise for its workplace culture and rave reviews from our clients. We’ve earned the title of Best Place to Work from BuiltIn in Los Angeles and New York City, been named a Leader by The Forrester New Wave: Influencer Marketing Solutions, and enjoyed recognition by G2 as both a Leader in Best Customer Relationship and a Top 100 Fastest-Growing Software Companies.
Our headquarters is in Los Angeles, with hubs in New York, San Francisco ,London, Toronto, and Ukraine. In 2021, our CreatorIQ family expanded with the acquisition of Tribe Dynamics, the industry’s leading influencer marketing analytics platform. Our combined team is full of smart, driven, curious, innovative thinkers who are passionate about shaping the future of the Creator Economy – if that sounds like you, let’s talk.
Databases: MS SQL, ElasticSearch
Microservices: NodeJS and Python lambdas running on serverless
Cloud: We use a wide set of AWS services
APIs: external social APIs (Facebook, Twitch, YouTube etc.) as well as internal API integrations
Git: full git workflow: branching, merge requests, code reviews, we use both Gitlab and Github
Communication: Slack, JIRA, Confluence
CI/CD: Jenkins and GitlabCI
What you will do:
- Back-end development to meet Product business needs and implement components according to the modern software development environment (cloud-based platforms, microservice architecture, etc.)
- Take part in development and reviewing feature design documents and provide inputs/update to specifications for the solution
- Design and implement a set of various types of tests (integration, functional, etc)
- Proactive position in architecture preparation, solution development, processes improvements
- Working in an international distributed team in an Agile environment
- Communicate with PMs, engineers, Architects, QA and other colleagues
- Use high coding standards, software best practices and write highly testable, automatable and performant code over the whole SDLC
- Develop and implement new features
- Prepare and conduct tech talks (optional)
Who you are and what you’ll need for this position:
- 2-4 or more years of commercial experience in Golang development;
Or passion to learn it;
- ElasticSearch knowledge;
- Experience with AWS infrastructure;
- Building high load services and system design.
Your technical background includes:
- 5+ years of experience in Software Development
- Strong knowledge in Computer Science, Computing Theory:
- Paradigm & Principles (OOP, SOLID)
- Database theory (RDBMS, NoSQL)
- Code testing practices
- Enterprise and Design Patterns
- Understanding of network interactions:
- conventions (e.g. REST, RPC)
- authentication and authorization flows
- standards and practices (e.g. oAuth, JWT)
- Practical commercial experience with:
- REST API development
- Web application frameworks (more than 2 years)
- Testing frameworks (more than 2 years)
- ORM (more than 2 years)
- RDBMS (e.g MSSQL, MySQL/MariaDB, PostgreSQL) (more than 2 years)
- Version control systems (GIT)
- Experience with:
- Troubleshooting, profiling and debugging applications;
- Code Review process
- Refactoring process
- Experience with Third Party APIs integrations (implementation and beyond)
- Upper Intermediate English
- Experience with Laravel would be a plus
- Strong experience or certifications on:
- Symfony Framework
- Cloud computing platforms (AWS, GCP, Microsoft Azure)
- Delivery processes (SAFe, Agile, etc)
- Understanding of orchestration and containerisation (e.g. Kubernetes, Swarm)
What will you get from us:
- Wellness programs to promote healthy work life balance. Including Wellness Wallet credits to cover things like massages, fitness centers/studios, athletic equipment, home gym equipment, books, manicures, you name it!
- Benefits: We provide you with different plans of medical insurance:
- Medical Insurance (Covers employees treatment in Ukraine – critical conditions, dentist)
- World Medical insurance (Oncology treatment, Neurosurgery, Transplantation, Cardiac Surgery)
- Travel insurance
- EAP 24/7 psychological support
- Work From Home Stipend (if you are a remote team member): we want to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you.
- Focus Fridays: Every other Friday, you have the opportunity to use the day for your needs. It can be used for personal time or time to catch up on projects. The intent is to give you the flexibility to schedule how and when you work, to get the job done. Of course, if an important business need comes up on this day, the expectation is that you make room for it.
Some departments need coverage and will adjust for another day.
- People: work together with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Development: utilize our learning platform, WorkRamp to get the training and tools you’ll need to become successful here from your first day with us. And take advantage of our professional development stipend.
- Fun: we host virtual events every month and weekly interactive company-wide meetings
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better outcomes. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can, and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.
This is your role! Claim your interview spot by applying now!