Data Analytics Manager
Plume is a passion-fueled, mission-driven company that is trans-founded and focused on radically increasing access to healthcare for the trans community, supporting a bold, authentic and healthy lifestyle. We hope to make gender-affirming hormone therapy easily accessible at the touch of a button in every state of the U.S.
We are rapidly expanding and are now available to more than 1 million trans individuals. We are an organization by and for trans folks and we want heart-forward awesomely talented teammates to join us on our journey.
About The Role
The Manager will play a critical role to the success of Plume’s vision and product strategy. This role will support the agenda for optimizing our data architecture and analytics to support our customers and the clinical care management to improve gender-affirming care. The role will leverage data, reporting, and data science by converting data to actionable insights. The position will work with key stakeholders across the organization, but report into the AVP of Product.
This role will investigate and analyze datasets from internal and external sources to support business objectives and reporting. The individual will create data governance and processes to ensure the accessibility, reliability, and timeliness of the data for the organization. The candidate will also support the development and execution of data architectures, policies, practices and procedures that properly manage the full data lifecycle needs of Plume.
- Gather data and analytic requirements from stakeholders and internal teams; and continually create a feedback loop to gather needs, assess challenges, and create data solutions
- Work with data engineers and data analysts to create dashboards and reporting to support quarterly business needs and OKRs; as well as helping create daily / weekly / monthly reports and visualizations
- Continually identify opportunities for improvements in our data architecture and analytical reporting; while coordinating and completing projects
- Support our data strategy, and specifically focus on data governance and compliance to unlock the power of Plume’s data
- Understand the virtual care landscape, shifting legal and compliance realities, and changes in standards of care and clinical guidelines
- An experienced, innovative, and curious data thinker with excellent relationship-building, communication skills, and a proven track record for achieving superior results through deep analytics
- A self-motivator with experience using data, scripting language, and visualization tools (SQL, Snowflake, Tableau, Python, etc) to drive insights and opportunities. And comfort in driving end to end engagement through scoping, planning, execution, iteration and cross-functional delivery
- A highly collaborative player who enjoys engaging and aligning with multiple teams, processes, and experiences, both internal and external to Plume
- An ability to quickly learn, adapt, and add value by being the voice of our data world, and a mindset centered around customer satisfaction and delivering frictionless solutions
- Experience and interest in incorporating qualitative and quantitative insights into a test and learn agenda as well as helping evolve the product strategy – with a special focus on customer analytics (e.g. CAC, cohort analysis and LTV)
- You have a deep empathy for the experience of transgender people, and a passion for the mission of plume
- Ingrained curiosity, growth mindset, and focus on personal and cultural transformational change
- You know real change starts with what we measure, and are driven to help measure it
- Experience in healthcare, technology, and fast-paced startup environments a plus
- 95-105k DOE
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 18 Company Holidays and Unlimited PTO
- Free mental health support (Betterhelp, Headspace)
- Free Plume Membership
Plume is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
Read more about Plume at www.getplume.co