Did you want to be a computer programmer, but you could not hack it? If you found that mildly humorous, keep reading, engineering background is not a requirement, but a sense of humor certainly is. Do you thrive on providing exceptional customer service and laughs? Do you prioritize understanding your customers’ fun and smiles? Do you excel at meeting and exceeding the needs of your customers? Then join us as our next Dad Joke Administrator!
Get your career going your way!
Infinicept is a thriving, innovative, fintech company headquartered in Denver, CO seeking an ambitious, driven professional to join our rapidly growing team. Infinicept provides all the advantages of embedded payments to vertical software companies without all the usual disadvantages. Our tools and services simplify everything from onboarding and underwriting to administration and service. Our customers have more foresight, more freedom, and more follow-through across the entire process of embedded payments. Industry leaders such as Fivestars, Patientco, and NCR all use Infinicept. With over three hundred customers in 40 countries, the Infinicept platform is growing at 800% per year, and reached #95 on the Inc. 5000 list in 2020. We offer an exciting, dynamic environment, using the latest technology to shape the future. We are seeking people who want to make a difference and who thrive in a collaborative environment where success is the ultimate result.
Who You Are:
You have a pulse and can fog a mirror. You are passionate about entertaining others and outing a smile on everyone’s face. You do not ever encounter a stranger. You love managing multiple customers’ needs and love to always be on the go in a constantly changing environment. You are someone who preemptively sees stakeholders’ desire to laugh and are eager to support them by providing exceptional jokes and fun.
What You Will Do:
At Infinicept, curating the world’s finest dad jokes is everything. You will delight in making others happy, take Infinibot for a walk 3 times a day, work closely with the robot overlords for regular approvals, and create emoji’s for ingenious reactions.
- Interface with multiple stakeholders at Infinicept – from C-level executives to technical subject matter experts. You will have excellent situational awareness and understand how to build and maintain relationships with computers, people and robots alike
- Import dad jokes with a cross channel strategy into the slack robot
- Be a fun expert and creatively make others laugh using existing platform functionality
- Accurately diagnose the need for new emoji’s and implement them in the platform
- Assist the stakeholders in building out top-notch jokes, smiles, and laughter for a rapidly growing fintech organization
Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in one or more of the following roles:
- 3+ years’ experience delivering a great punchline
- Exceptional comedic timing
- Experience with importing curated dad jokes into cross functional strategy including into the slack robot
- Strong Middle School Sense of Humor
- Be a current Infinicept Employee
Required Experience & Skills:
- Background in enterprise parenthood or humor industries
- Cursory knowledge of corniness
- Cursory knowledge of SQL Server
- Can take initiative and work independently; “get stuff done and have fun” attitude. Yes, we do provide training and methodology!
- Feels empowered to help solve joke-writers blocks
- Can read, speak, and write English
- Can deliver a punch line
- Outstanding comedic timing
- Middle School sense of humor
- Must have a pulse, can fog a mirror
Benefits for You:
Infinicept believes that all team members play an important role in our company’s success. That’s why we strive to provide you with a competitive and comprehensive benefit program. We offer:
- Competitive salary: 50 Infinibux per month
- Flexible vacation policy, in fact it’s not even a real job!
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible work from home policy
- Dog-friendly office
- Small in-office gym
- A progressive, passionate work environment
- An amazing team dedicated to both the company’s mission and your success!
Infinicept Core Values:
- Do the Right Thing
- Be Excellent (but perfect is impossible)
- Have Integrity
- Act Like an Adult
- Eat and Drink Well
Work in a typical office environment with other staff speaking on phones or engaging in limited team conversation. The role will involve long periods of stationary non-movement and frequent use of computers. Physical efforts to carry out job duties may include some standing, bending, lifting, limited stretching and reaching.
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, Infinicept provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Infinicept complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
*We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.