Upwork ($UPWK) is the world’s work marketplace. We serve everyone from one-person startups to over 30% of the Fortune 100 with a powerful, trust-driven platform that enables companies and talent to work together in new ways that unlock their potential.
Last year, more than $3.3 billion of work was done through Upwork by skilled professionals who are gaining more control by finding work they are passionate about and innovating their careers.
This is an opportunity for an emerging leader in threat intelligence to build a threat intelligence program from scratch. Working inside an established cyber fusion center the manager would be responsible for determining tools, building processes and setting the foundation for the threat intelligence program. This fast moving team will take the threat intelligence program from vision to reality with the support of leadership..
- Researching current and emerging threats
- Collaborate with threat intelligence stakeholders and provide analytical assessments of cyber threats
- Provide timely, actionable intelligence reports to key stakeholders
- Engage with intelligence communities to curate and consume threat intelligence
- Motivate Upwork organizations to adopt cybersecurity controls to reduce the attack surface
What it takes to catch our eye:
- Working knowledge with threat intelligence platforms
- Expertise with conducting threat intelligence analysis and producing reports
- Experience with developing playbooks for threat intelligence analysts
- Leadership experience a plus
Come change how the world works.
At Upwork, you’ll shape talent solutions for how the world works today. We are a remote-first organization working together to create exciting remote work opportunities for a global community of professionals. While we have physical offices in San Francisco and Chicago, currently we also support hiring of corporate full-time employees in 19 states in the United States. Please speak with a member of our recruitment team to determine whether you are located in a state in which we are hiring corporate full-time employees.
Our vibrant culture is built on shared values and our mission to create economic opportunities so that people have better lives. We foster amazing teams, put our community first, and have a bias toward action. We encourage everyone to bring their whole selves to work and grow together through development opportunities, mentorship, and employee resource groups. Oh yeah, we’ve also got amazing benefits.
Check out our Life at Upwork page to learn more about the employee experience.
Upwork is proudly committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
#LI – Remote
#LI – SD