Fama is an AI-based software solution that identifies problematic behavior among potential hires and current employees by analyzing publicly available online information. Enterprise HR and talent acquisition leaders trust Fama to identify abusive behaviors, such as bigotry and harassment, that are often missed in the hiring and management process. With Fama, organizations can now proactively protect their culture and brand from the sorts of risky behaviors that can draw down on innovation and expose a brand to liability. Founded in 2015, Fama is backed by some of the world’s leading venture capitalists and institutional investors and is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA.
The Customer Support Operations Lead position is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction by meeting service level commitments and providing efficient problem resolution for direct customer, partner, and internal stakeholder support requests. Also working closely with the Customer Support Operations Manager and Customer Support Specialists in their areas of responsibility, becoming the 1st line of support.
- Customer Communication – Direct customer interaction via live chat, email, and (limited) phone.
- Assist in Customer Support Training – Lead and support a team of customer support specialists and ensure consistent quality and responsiveness in all customer support efforts. Helping agents as a direct line of support.
- Tier One and Two Support – Respond to tier one inbound live chat and customer support emails in a timely fashion. Tier one support tickets include password help, bug reports, batch uploads, or status checks that can be resolved without additional support. Assign and transfer any advance support tickets to the appropriate Customer Support team member.
- Bug Intake – Troubleshoot and verify when the customer reports an issue. Create tickets with the pertinent details to be assigned to the engineering team. Responsible for communicating status back to the customer and looping in the assigned Customer Success Manager as appropriate.
- Bulk Upload – Quick intake of customer-submitted data files with appropriate prioritization and communication back to the customer and internally. Maintain awareness of upcoming or ongoing projects requiring bulk upload support.
- Report Status Checks / Expediting Reports – Provide customer report status checks in a timely manner. Manage customer expediting & prioritization requests by working with the PX team to obtain ETAs, set appropriate expectations with customers, and help with prioritizing reports as needed. Maintain a level of an understanding of account priority/business implications/prioritization across all customer volumes. Learn and assist with client-facing dashboards and analytics.
- Assist and shadow the Customer Support Manager as needed, with all aspects of operations and management.
- Minimum one to two years of customer service or customer support experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication as well as the ability to express empathy and de-escalated tense customer support interactions is required
- Experience with G-suite and Microsoft officeExperience with Zendesk preferred
We believe that becoming an increasingly diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace makes us a more successful and resilient organization. We embrace equal opportunity for all applicants and seek to foster and preserve a culture of belonging for our employees. We recognize and appreciate that the more inclusive we are, the better we will function as a team. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or family status, disability, military veteran status, and any other status or background.