Are you as passionate about providing an exceptional experience for every customer?
AppOmni thrives off the success of our customers, and we’re looking for a strategic, experienced, and results-driven Support Engineer to engage and enable AppOmni’s customers. Our Customer Success team serves as the primary advocate for our customers, guiding them along a path to success and engaging resources across AppOmni to accelerate the adoption of the AppOmni product.
As a Support Engineer, you will be required to troubleshoot and problem solve complex technical issues quickly. Key collaboration between support, product, and field teams will also form a critical part of being successful in this role. These teams all communicate constantly to drive great customer outcomes.
Our Support Engineering function is new and we look forward to staffing it with an experienced, talented, and dedicated team to provide an important part of the AppOmni experience. We pride ourselves on prompt responses to customers with a range of technical capabilities to ensure the success of customers as part of the Customer Success organization. While the entire company has a customer focus, Support Engineers make champions out of our customers and provide a partnership experience through professional and accurate support.
AppOmni Company Description
We believe in cultivating excellence – within ourselves, and in the work that we do. Our team of customer-centric, data- driven experts are brought together by the shared passion to create tools for the greater good. Our tribe is determined to make a difference, to positively impact our way of life by securing the technology that is changing the world.
We believe in being a trusted and transparent partner to our customers, and we are fervent about providing them with high-quality, useable, and dependable software focused on the human experience, built out of a culture of coopetition and a deep understanding of their needs and goals.
We value our people and know that wellness and a healthy work/life balance enables you to thrive and bring us your best. An autonomous schedule, remote work, and freedom from punching a clock means you are empowered to enjoy life, work when inspired, and available when needed.
- Answer customer questions through our support queue
- Debug customer issues, create reproducible test cases for developers, and validate fixes and workarounds
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and solve customer problems with the help of product and CS colleagues.
- Take ownership of pushing cases to resolution including working with product, engineering, and Customer Success teams.
- Help us track support metrics and share findings you identify
- Become deeply familiar with AppOmni’s platform and product offering
- Help build a world class support organization
- Continuously analyze and improve our support process
- Represent customers internally and advocate for key issues
- Ensure AppOmni customers are maximizing the value of their AppOmni deployment
What You Bring
- Self-driven and self-motivated individual who enjoys a fast moving and constantly changing environment. Startup experience is a plus.
- Experience in technical support is a plus
- Ideal candidates have the ability to understand the technical complexity, a keen sense for managing people, and a great ability to get stuff done. Deep curiosity and the ability to go above and beyond to tackle big problems are key.
- Zendesk knowledge required
- Experience working with end users in professional environments
- Working knowledge of common SaaS solutions such as Salesforce, M365, Zoom, Box, ServiceNow, Workday is desired, not required.
- AppOmni is a technical security product, so ideally you are a security engineer and enjoy learning new technologies
- Ability to triage, diagnose and drive to resolution customer support requests
- High standards for detail, process and quality
- A self-starter – able to come up to speed on complex, difficult concepts with minimal assistance
- Four years of technical support or software development
- Ability to learn technical concepts and translate them to business solutions for customers
- Conversationally fluent in spoken English and written English