Customer Success Representative, Brands
The Customer Success team helps our customers be successful using Weedmaps to grow their business. We are looking for a Customer Success Representative to help scale in new markets while partnering with our customers to achieve their business outcomes and demonstrate the value of Weedmaps. You will work with your teammates and clients to understand client goals and objectives, increase product adoption and usage, and identify solutions using empathy and critical thinking skills. The right person will have a strong background in delivering solutions to meet client needs and using creativity to help our customers think outside the box.
The impact you’ll make:
- Develop and nurture SMB customer accounts and conduct seamless handoff to Large client services
- Lead the onboarding and discovery phase with SMB customers to understand their business, its pain points, and its goals for using WM Business. Responsible for leading new WM Business clients through the onboarding program, maintaining the consultative discovery process by understanding how the business currently operates and its pain points; entered detailed notes into our sales CRM.
- Maintain a program of monthly (at a minimum) touch points with each client in your book to review their results on the platform, conduct ongoing discovery to learn current priorities/goals, and discuss opportunities to improve their use of WM Business
- During onboarding and beyond, responsible for continuously improving client maturity on the platform (e.g., best practices, live menu, product adoption, order volume, etc.)
- Translate a client’s actual or potential ad spend into return on ad spend (ROAS).
- Collect and submit real-time qualitative feedback from clients around opportunities to improve our products and process
What you’ve accomplished:
- BS / BA Degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience in client success, technical support, sales, or other customer-facing roles.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM preferred
- Experience with digital advertising or B2B SaaS products preferred
- Strong communication skills with clients by phone and video while handling difficult and strategic conversations
- Familiarity and interest in digital media, sales, and operations with interest in the cannabis industry
- Comfort with and ability to operate at an accelerated, iterative pace in a dynamic environment
- Data-driven mindset with experience leveraging analytics, reports, and trends to increase product adoption and usage. Vital planning and organizational skills
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
Our 2022 Benefits:
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits (effective Day1):
- Employee – employer-paid premium 100%
- Dependent – employer-paid premium 80%
- HMO – Kaiser & Anthem
- PPO and HDHP with HSA – Anthem
- Basic Life & AD&D – employer-paid 1x salary
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (with employer contribution)
- PTO (3 weeks accrued); 5 sick days
- Supplemental, voluntary benefits
- Kindbody (family planning/fertility) including up to $10,000 towards cash-pay services
- BenefitEd (Student Loan Repayment/529 Education Savings), including a company contribution of up to $1,000/year
- FSA (Medical, Dependent, Transit, and Parking)
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Short- and long-term disability Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Company-paid identity theft protection
- Rocket Lawyer legal services platform
- Paid parental leave
- Reimbursements for home office setup and monthly WiFi
- You get to play a meaningful role in the future of cannabis and how it’s regarded globally
- Catered lunches provided while working in the office
- Casual work environment, no fancy clothes required, but you are free to dress to the nines!
- Generous PTO and company holidays
- Endless opportunities to network and connect with fellow Weedmappers through education and speaker series, Employee Resource Groups, happy hours, team celebrations, game nights, and much more!
Weedmaps is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Applicants may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under the terms of the ADA and state/local laws. Please inform us if you need assistance participating in the interview process.
WM Technology, Inc.’s (Nasdaq: MAPS) mission is to power a transparent and inclusive global cannabis economy. Now in its second decade, WM Technology has been a driving force behind much of the legislative change we’ve seen in the past 10 years.
Founded in 2008, WM Technology, is a leading technology and software infrastructure provider to the cannabis industry, comprising a B2C platform, Weedmaps, and B2B software, WM Business. The cloud-based SaaS solutions from WM Business provide an end-to-end operating system for cannabis retailers. WM Business’ tools support compliance with the complex, disparate, and constantly evolving regulations applicable to the cannabis industry. Through its website and mobile apps, WM Technology provides consumers with the latest information about cannabis retailers, brands, and products, facilitating product discovery and driving engagement with our retail and brand customers.
WM Technology holds a strong belief in the power of cannabis and the importance of enabling safe, legal access to consumers worldwide. Since inception, WM Technology has worked tirelessly, not only to become the most comprehensive platform for consumers, but to build the software solutions that power businesses compliantly in the space, to advocate for legalization, social equity, and licensing in many jurisdictions, and to facilitate further learning through partnering with subject matter experts on providing detailed, accurate information about the plant.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, WM Technology supports remote work for all eligible employees. Visit us at www.weedmaps.com.
Notice to prospective Weedmaps job applicants:
Our team has been made aware of incidents involving LinkedIn, Telegram, and Facebook accounts impersonating Weedmaps recruiters. These individuals are attempting to use our company name to solicit payment from prospective candidates interested in applying for jobs at our company. Our team is actively working to combat these attempts, but in the meantime, please be mindful of the following:
- Our recruiters will always communicate with candidates through an @weedmaps.com email address.
- CORRECT: firstname.lastname@example.org
- INCORRECT: email@example.com
- Our recruiters will NEVER ask for or attempt to solicit payment from applicants to apply, interview, or work for Weedmaps.
- If you are interested in a role at Weedmaps, please apply through our established channels.
If you are unsure if a communication is legitimate, please contact our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org, and they will happily confirm for you. Thank you for your vigilance; we appreciate your interest in working with us!