Swiftly is a mission-driven company and a big data platform for transportation. The platform weaves data analytics, intuitive visualizations, and real-time predictive technologies into applications that drive smarter decisions for public transit agencies. Today, over 7,000 transit professionals in over 110 cities across the globe use Swiftly to improve transportation for over 1.7 billion passenger trips per year.
About the Role:
The Customer Success team at Swiftly works to ensure customers are recognizing measurable value in the tools that Swiftly provides. We’re regularly communicating with customers throughout their lifecycle, gathering insight to better understand their challenges and providing solutions to help them achieve their goals. As experts in Swiftly products and services, we provide best practices and thought leadership to drive adoption and develop opportunities for growth. We are passionate about improving mobility in the communities we serve, and we work as partners side by side with transport agencies and operators to ensure their projects are impactful. We love the human aspect of our work and thrive on getting creative to solve problems or boost network performance. Our Customer Success department is responsible for everything post-sale, from handling the implementation, training our customers, executive business reviews, renewals, and ensuring they have a world class customer experience.
We want a transport enthusiast to join our team to help us achieve our goals and set our international customers up for success as we continue to expand in Europe and North Africa.
This is a remote, work-from-home position that needs to be based in Spain.
- Uncover customer’s business strategy as well as continuously scoping current and future challenges.
- Understand and prioritize public transport agency technology needs to ensure the features and tools developed to deliver measurable value to our customers.
- Define and implement workflows using the Swiftly platform (Dashboard, API’s, downloads) that solve business pain points from customers.
- Drive heavy adoption on the Swiftly platform (via new users, new use cases and defined workflows) while helping customers meet their goals and achieve value.
- Continuously capture and demonstrate return on investment (ROI metrics such as cost reductions, operations improvements, time savings and improved passenger experience).
- Maintain high retention rates on your portfolio.
- Increase adoption of Swiftly platform (new users and new use cases).
- Find ways to enhance data quality via new integrations or feed enhancements leveraging existing technology stack from the customer.
- Identify upsell opportunities (fleet expansion, product expansion, partner expansion).
- Work alongside our support team to help resolve customer issues rapidly and accurately.
- Collaborate with Sales, Engineering, Product Management, and other cross-functional peers on improving the product to meet the needs of our customers.
- Project Manage implementation process with the customer working closely with Implementation team and tech support in the US who will conduct the implementation and data validation activities
- You are fluent in English and Spanish. Bonus if you can speak Swedish, Finnish, or French.
- You have worked with the technology stack of public transport agencies in the past, specifically with scheduling tools and AVL systems. Bonus if you have worked at a public transport agency or operator.
- You have experience working with multiple customers in a fast-paced, tech environment. Bonus if you have worked in a SaaS environment.
- You focus on building ROI and can clearly articulate a value proposition to generate long-term engagement with your customers.
- You are very strategic and love solving problems; imagine partnering with public transport agencies and helping them solve their issues.
- You have 3+ years of experience working in the public sector or working in government technology or you have worked in the transportation industry.
- You hear challenges from others and have a burning desire to solve them. You stay calm and seek creative ways to deliver solutions.
- You have a fascination with communities of all sizes: large and small, rural and urban.
- You are a strong communicator and are energized by spending the day speaking with and listening to our customers.
- You have strong analytical skills and experience working with databases such as SQL, Oracle or leveraging APIs.
Beyond the Skills:
– We are looking for candidates who are passionate about mobility, sustainability, or mission-oriented projects that have a significant real-world impact. Ideal candidates encompass the core values of our company:
– Team. You’re a team player that believes in working with others to accomplish big goals.
– Communication. You believe openness and honesty underpin effective communication.
– Feedback. You’re a voracious learner. You seek and give constructive feedback to improve your practice.
– Growth. You are passionate about our work of growing the smart transit industry.
– Diversity. You cherish other perspectives and opinions.
– Impact. You regularly evaluate the return on investment to optimize for positive impact.
– Competitive salary
– Stock options for every employee
– Home office setup reimbursement
– Monthly cell/internet reimbursement
– Monthly Education Reimbursement
– Unlimited PTO (paid time off)
– Flexible work environment
We are a truly mission-driven culture that is set to change the world of transit
Don’t just hit the apply button. We want to hear more about you. Tell us:
– Why are you passionate about mobility?
– What interests you about Swiftly?
We are an equal opportunity employer – we are committed to a workplace that is as dynamic, diverse, and passionate as the communities we serve.
Because we work with public agencies, we participate in E-Verify.