CreatorIQ has earned the title of best companies to work for in multiple programs including BuiltIn LA and NY, was named a Leader by The Forrester New Wave™: Influencer Marketing Solutions, and recognized by G2 as a Leader, Best Customer Relationship, G2 Top 100 Fastest-Growing Products and rated 5 stars on Influencer MarketingHub. We operate in a flexible work model that combines both in-person and remote work to boost collaboration, enhance innovation and adapt to individual work styles.
Be a Part of Our Dynamic Team and Transform the Industry Together!
Customer Success Manager
As a Customer Success Manager, you will serve as the primary liaison with a diverse portfolio of high-value customers, helping them set and achieve their influencer marketing goals using CreatorIQ software and services. You’ll build personal relationships with multiple stakeholders, earning their trust and respect through your commitment to their success and will be goaled on your customer retention and health. Customer Success Managers are experts in our product, as well as in Influencer Marketing programs and we pride ourselves by sharing best practices, strategy and measurement to our growing base of world-class brands, agencies, and tech companies.
What you’ll do:
- Guide and drive customer outcomes at milestone in their partnership with CreatorIQ, grounded on achieving measurable business results: post implementation, to ongoing program success, to expanding use-cases within our product and services suite
- Become customers’ trusted advisor and serve as their advocate inside CreatorIQ
- Develop strong knowledge of our product and our best-practices; share your knowledge with our customers to help them achieve their goals by leading best practices workshops, strategic business meetings, and product roadmap reviews
- Oversee internal account operations, and appropriately route customer requests (e.g. software support and bug reporting, expansion opportunities etc.)
- Drive continuing education opportunities for our customers, ensuring that they have an appropriate level of understanding and knowledge of how to utilize the software to achieve program goals
- Identify optimization opportunities within our software and services to support common customer best practices, actions, and decision making
- Prepare, organize, and lead customer communication, including emails, calls, meetings, and business reviews with key stakeholders to drive adoption and retention
- Own customer usage, health metrics, and success plans as a daily prioritization to inform proactive strategies that guide them through the customer journey to drive platform adoption and ROI with your customers as a strategic partner
- You will be an expert problem solver and driver of solutions for our clients, utilizing . experience with fast-paced and dynamic MarTech teams and a technical understanding of common SaaS solutions
- Connect customers with other subject matter experts within CreatorIQ, as needed
- Collaborate with Account Managers to identify opportunities for growth in your existing portfolio
Who you are and what you’ll need for this position:
- 3+ years of proven experience in a customer-facing role managing the customer journey at a technology solution, influencer marketing agency, brand or media company
- Passion for understanding and helping customers solve real-world business challenges by leveraging (CreatorIQ) technology solutions and services
- Ability to prioritize based on urgency, opportunity, and risk
- Experience in showcasing value and ROI to executive stakeholders
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and project management skills, speaking with varying functions and levels both internally and externally.
- Some experience with cross-group collaboration including Sales, Marketing, Support, Product/Development, and other internal organizations.
- Demonstrated experience in influencer marketing, social media platforms, and/or working with or for influencer software preferred but not required.
- Experience using Salesforce, Microsoft Office or GSuite, and audio/web conferencing (Slack, Zoom, etc) required. Experience with ZenDesk and JIRA a plus.
Who we are:
CreatorIQ is the most trusted software to unify and power advanced influencer marketing for the world’s most innovative enterprises. Our Intelligence Cloud facilitates data science-enabled creator discovery, streamlines workflow, ensures brand safety, and drives meaningful measurement. Amazon, AB Inbev, Airbnb, Calvin Klein, CVS, Disney, H&M, Logitech, Nestle, Sephora, and Unilever are just some of the brands that utilize CreatorIQ’s platform to drive real business results across their influencer marketing ecosystems. CreatorIQ is a global company headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in San Francisco, London, and Ukraine.
At CreatorIQ, we believe that diversity is the key to unlocking our full potential. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and empowering work environment where everyone can thrive, regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, or any other characteristic that makes us unique. By embracing our core values of being client-focused, putting team members first, leading with empathy, ensuring a no jerks policy, and staying focused on what’s important, we create a synergistic atmosphere that promotes collaboration and growth. Join us to celebrate differences, innovate together, and be a part of a business that is disrupting the marketing industry.
Compensation, Benefits and Beyond:
We understand that a comprehensive benefits package plays a significant role in your overall compensation. To gain more insight into the various components of our total compensation, we invite you to review our benefits and perks.