Mabl is strategically positioned in the new frontier of intelligent software engineering tools. Specifically, the mabl team is on a mission to build the easiest low-code test automation solution on the market. We have hundreds of customers globally, revenue more than doubled in 2021, and we’re on track to achieve similar results in 2022. We recently raised our $40M Series C round of funding providing us long term financial stability. While we are growing quickly, we also believe strongly in the value of culture (e.g. 94% of our employees rated mabl favorably in terms of work/life balance!).
We embrace collaboration, transparency, and believe in leading with empathy; creating an environment where every employee feels empowered. mabl was also named a Best Place to Work for 3 years in a row and a Best Paying Company by Builtin Boston.
mabl is looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to focus on our enterprise customers. The ideal candidate will have experience working with large clients and a passion for building relationships that make customers your biggest promoters.
What you’ll do:
- Support customers throughout their journey with mabl to ensure they achieve their goals
- Onboard new customers to the mabl platform including hands-on training and guidance with best practices
- Engage with customer executives and key stakeholders to identify, track, and measure mabl’s impact
- Lead Quarterly Business Reviews with enterprise clients
- Identify expansion opportunities and partner closely with the sales team to execute
- Lead ongoing product feedback sessions and translate customer suggestions into product requirements in partnership with the product team
- Monitor customer health including metrics and usage trends to proactively engage with customers
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 2-3 years experience as a Customer Success Manager at a B2B SaaS company
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Comfortable with technology (bonus if you have experience with CSS, HTML)
- Motivated and strategic in finding expansion opportunities within accounts
- Strong analytical skills, with a bias for using data to identify trends and opportunities
- Passionate about working at a growing startup and learning new technologies