Groove is a sales productivity platform that enables revenue leaders to increase dollars per rep across every division of the enterprise. More than 70,000 users at customers including Google, Uber, and Capital One leverage Groove to be more efficient and effective. Learn more: https://groove.co.
We value unconventional candidates and people who are looking for stretch roles; therefore, we encourage people to apply even if their experience does not meet every single qualification.
About the Role
Are you a CSM that loves developing relationships with customers and helping them maximize the value they’re getting from your product? At Groove, you will find a customer-oriented culture that rewards your ability to manage the needs of an awesome customer list while also balancing the internal collaboration required to thrive in the role. We will empower you to be a thought leader in the sales acceleration space as an unprecedented number of organizations look to transform their sales organization and enter an era of modern selling using Groove’s platform.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for managing the relationships with 10 – 15 Enterprise-level Groove customers. You will be tasked with ensuring that the customer gets up and running successfully with our software, that their users love us, and that they remain (and grow!) as happy customer. In short, you will serve as the customer’s Trusted Advisor throughout their lifecycle with Groove! Your performance will be measured on data points critical to our business including account growth, license assignment rate, average NPS and renewal rate.
- Proactively check in with customers on a regular basis. This will typically come in the form of Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) where the CSM, and any other members of the account team, will meet with the customer to measure progress against their goals and identify/address any areas for improvement.
- Ensure renewal for every customer. As with any SaaS business, we try to avoid churn at all costs and our CSMs are on the front lines helping customers get the most out of Groove so that they love our product and renew every chance that they get!
- Reactively respond to customer requests. This is typically not in the form of technical/product issues (we have a Support team that handles 1st line questions in this area) but more along the lines of license/account modifications, strategic guidance on the product, and introductions to new stakeholders or lines of business.
- Onboard new customers effectively. Onboarding includes ensuring that admins have installed and configured our software, and also that end users have installed and been trained on the product.
- Collaborate with product and engineering. The sales engagement space is constantly evolving and sales organizations are always looking for new and innovative ways to use our products. Our CSMs help digest their feedback and funnel it back to the appropriate parties internally so feature requests and new product ideas get incorporated into our roadmap.
- Share your knowledge. It’s important that the senior CSM has a strong desire to help share what has worked for them in their prior CSM experience (and what hasn’t) so that our team can grow and mature at an even faster rate.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a strong academic track record.
- 5+ years experience in a Customer Success role (or equivalent) at a B2B SaaS company, preferably a company that provides line of business software used by sizable groups of users that touch the software many times every day.
- Experience with Salesforce.com, as well as Groove or products similar to Groove!
- Experience managing a book of 15 or more enterprise or strategic level accounts
- Prior sales experience is preferred but not required – it is helpful to have sales experience so you can speak authentically when you are representing a sales engagement platform!
Benefits and Perks
- Stock options
- 401k match
- Unlimited PTO for US employees
- Medical/dental/vision insurance, employee premiums covered at 99%!
- Company-paid life insurance
- 100% Remote Workforce
- 12 Paid holidays
- Professional development opportunities
- Company-wide and team-building retreats & virtual events
- Fun, collaborative, and balanced culture
- Monthly Wellness Stipend
*Benefits and perks may vary per country*
Our Culture and Core Values
At Groove we have three simple values: Team over Self, Care More and Enjoy the Journey and we take them seriously. Our teams are on a journey of building and growing a leading-edge company that drives huge value for our users. Our environment allows for self-motivated people to wear multiple hats, build processes from scratch, think outside the box and work with a diverse team based around the world. These are only a few of the reasons that we have a five-star rating on Glassdoor.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Groove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We offer highly competitive compensation packages and excellent benefits, including medical/dental/vision insurance, flexible PTO, and a matching 401K.