Swiftly is a mission-driven company and the first Connected Transit Platform that helps transit agencies improve their service reliability, passenger information, and operational efficiency. Over 115 transit agencies in 8 countries partner with Swiftly today and we touch over 1.7 billion transit trips per year. Agencies that partner with Swiftly are able to improve on-time performance by up to 40% and increase passenger information accuracy by up to 50%. The result is increased ridership, fewer passenger complaints, and more reliable transit operations.
The Customer Success team at Swiftly works to ensure customers are happy and finding immense value in the tools that Swiftly provides. We’re on the front line, being the first point of contact for customers that have questions, are encountering issues, or need more support. When problems arise, we ensure that individual customers are listened to and that their issues are cared for, and we apply a keen analytical eye to spot trends and communicate problems in proactive ways with the product team. We are passionate about improving mobility in the communities we serve, and we work side by side with transit agencies and operators to ensure their projects are impactful. We love the human aspect of our work and thrive on getting creative to solve problems or boost network performance. Customer Success is responsible for everything post-sale, from handling the implementation, training our customers, quarterly business reviews, renewals, and everything in between.
About the Customer Success Role
Swiftly now has contracts with over 100 transit agencies, meaning we get many questions, comments, and other inquiries every day. As a Customer Success Manager, you will be our first line of defense to respond to customer inquiries. It is your responsibility to manage your portfolio of accounts and ensure they achieve a return on their investment, again and again.
Even though Swiftly’s HQ office is located in San Francisco, CA, we are open to candidates in all locations across the U.S. as well as Ontario, Canada. At this time we are unable to provide Visa sponsorship.
- Help your portfolio achieve a return on their investment and meet their ongoing goals
- Help create a strategy on how to drive success on a portfolio that leverages both hardware and software for their daily needs
- Help our customers rapidly & accurately resolve any issues they may have when using our product
- Investigate and solve complicated questions about data
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product Management, and other cross-functional peers on specific user-impacting issues
- Understand and prioritize transit agency technology needs to ensure the features and tools developed to deliver value to our customers
- Maintain low to no churn on your portfolio.
- Drive heavy adoption on the Swiftly platform while helping customers meet their goals and achieve value.
- The core KPIs that you own are Gross Renewal, Net Retention and NPS.
- You have 2 years of experience working with Enterprise SaaS (tech experience is preferred).
- Strong understanding of software that is enabled by hardware.
- You have experience working with hardware as a Customer Success Manager.
- You have managed a high-value customer portfolio and have had very low churn.
- You have proven churn reduction tactics that you have employed on your previous customer portfolios.
- You are a tireless investigator. When an issue arises, you own it until resolution.
- You’ve either worked in the transit or transportation industry or you have a passion for transportation.
- You hear challenges from others and have a burning desire to solve them. You stay calm and seek creative ways to deliver solutions.
- You have a fascination with communities of all sizes: large and small, rural and urban.
- You are a strong communicator and are energized by spending the day speaking with and listening to our customers.
Beyond the Skills:
– We are looking for candidates who are passionate about mobility, sustainability, or mission-oriented projects that have a significant real-world impact. Ideal candidates encompass the core values of our company:
– Team. You’re a team player that believes in working with others to accomplish big goals.
– Communication. You believe openness and honesty underpin effective communication.
– Feedback. You’re a voracious learner. You seek and give constructive feedback to improve your practice.
– Growth. You are passionate about our work of growing the smart transit industry.
– Diversity. You cherish other perspectives and opinions.
– Impact. You regularly evaluate the return on investment to optimize for positive impact.
– Competitive salary
– Stock options for every employee
– Medical, Dental and Vision
– 401k with Employer Match
– Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
– Home office setup reimbursement
– Monthly cell/internet reimbursement
– Monthly Education Reimbursement
– Flexible PTO with a required minimum
– Flexible work environment
– 17 paid holidays – including 4 holidays in months without US national holidays in 2022
– 8 fully paid weeks of leave for child birth/adoption
We are a truly mission-driven culture that is set to change the world of transit
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
As a tight-knit company where we have the utmost concern and care for our team members, Swiftly has adopted a mandatory COVID vaccination policy.
This policy will comply with all applicable laws and is based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local health authorities.
We will not require any candidates to be vaccinated in order to interview for our open positions, but all new hires at Swiftly will be required to share a copy of their vaccination certification or present documentation to request an exemption.
In compliance with the EEOC, any team member in need of an exemption from this policy due to a medical reason, or because of a sincerely held religious belief must provide Swiftly People Ops with appropriate documentation. For a medical exemption, we require a doctor’s note, and for a religious exemption, we require a note from the team member outlining the request.
We are an equal opportunity employer – we are committed to a workplace that is as dynamic, diverse, and passionate as the communities we serve.
Because we work with public agencies, we participate in E-Verify.
Don’t just hit the apply button. We want to hear more about you. Tell us:
– Why are you passionate about mobility?
– What interests you about Swiftly?