At Benepass we’re making benefits magical. We’re reinventing the way how companies take care of their people. We enable leading organizations to increase employee retention and satisfaction by offering flexible benefits that employees love.
We’re backed by leading VCs including Gradient (Google’s AI venture fund) and Y Combinator, and amazing angels like Aaron Levie (Box) and Jake Schwartz (General Assembly).
Our fintech-based platform has been built from the ground up to natively support a wide range of organizations and different benefit program designs. Employees are empowered to use their benefits with easy access to a digital wallet and virtual/physical Visa card pre-loaded with all their benefits from their employer. Using Benepass, companies are seeing employee engagement rates of over 80% with their benefit programs.
Customer Success Manager
As the third person on Benepass’s growing Customer Success team, reporting to our Head of Strategy and Operations, the Customer Success Manager will play a critical role in managing some of our most important accounts, while helping to build systems and process that enable the Success function to scale.
As Benepass moves into a period of hypergrowth and scaling, this role is critical to ensure the long-term success of our customers and to help build a strong foundation that sustains our growth for years to come. You will help create and define a world class Success function that generates best in class customer growth and retention through deep, consultative relationships supported by thoughtful and scalable systems, processes, and products.
The ideal Customer Success Manager is comfortable operating in an early stage startup environment with a high degree of ambiguity. In this role, you will be responsible for new client implementations and ongoing account management. As an early member of the team, you will also take on project work across the success organization to improve existing systems and processes as we scale.
What you’ll Do at Benepass
- Help Benepass achieve its 2022 growth targets by managing a high volume of new client implementations in Q3 and Q4 2022
- With the Success team, execute and iterate on our existing client playbooks to drive program success
- Partner with product and engineering to provide product feedback from our customers
- Comfortable in the grey — you are highly autonomous and capable of making tough judgment calls with limited guidance
- Highly skilled project manager — capable of managing many moving parts across projects
- Strong communicator — you enjoy client facing work and building relationships over time with executives and key stakeholders
- Process orientation — you are a builder. You don’t just execute on a set of tasks, you take the time to think about the process itself and like to improve things as you go
- 2 years in Success organizations with a record of achievement and increasing responsibility
- Polished communicator comfortable with C-level executives; impeccable project management and organization
- Prior startup experience a plus. Thrives in ambiguous environments.
- Bonus — prior startup, fintech, or benefits experience
Not meeting all the requirements but still feel like you’d be a great fit? Tell us how you can contribute to our team in a cover letter or apply to our general opportunities.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation + equity
- 95% coverage of medical, dental, and vision
- Fantastic benefits (of course 😃), including:
- $500 WFH setup
- $150/month cell phone + internet
- $100/month Wellness
- Team Onsites 3-4 times a year. We’re headed to Chicago in August!
- Flexible PTO
- Work from anywhere (during standard US business hours)
At Benepass, we are working towards reimaging how companies take care of their people. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees and are seeking to build a team that reflects the diversity of the people we hope to serve with our revolutionary products. Benepass is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.