BetterCloud is the market leader for SaaS Operations, enabling IT professionals to transform their employee experience, maximize operational efficiency, and centralize data protection. With no-code automation enabling zero touch workflows, thousands of forward-thinking organizations like Walmart, Oscar Health and Square now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across their cloud application portfolio.
With 10+ years experience pioneering the SaaS Operations movement, BetterCloud now serves the world’s largest community of SaaSOps experts. As host of Altitude, the industry’s leading SaaSOps event and publisher of The State of SaaSOps Report, the category’s definitive market research, BetterCloud is recognized by customers (G2) and leading analyst firms (Gartner and Forrester) as the market leader in SaaS Operations Management.
Headquartered in New York City, with a product and engineering office in Atlanta, GA, as well as innovation hubs & remote talent across the U.S., BetterCloud has raised $187 million to date.
BetterCloud Enterprise Customer Success Managers (CSMs) are a critical part of our customer-facing team. Starting with customer onboarding to identify needs and set goals, CSMs manage all elements of the post-sale business relationship with customers, and drive customer usage within our software. Customer Success Managers are trusted advisers on how to use our product and map it to a customer’s specific business needs. Our role is to serve as customer advocates by delivering product and partnership feedback to the BetterCloud team. At the end of the day, our mission is to ensure our customers have driven value from our solution and have had a delightful experience in the process.
- Experience working with Executive and C-Level teams
- Manage a portfolio of 25-30 Enterprise customer accounts with complex needs
- Experience as a program manager, orchestrating the appropriate internal resources to help ensure your customers are achieving their goals through the partnership
- Build and maintain appropriate relationships at all levels with your customer accounts, creating a premium and high-caliber experience
- Proactive, value-based ongoing engagement to align on customer strategies and business objectives which should align with the BetterCloud solution and internal service offerings; to ultimately strengthen or increase adoption
- Identify areas for improvement in the customer experience, both in our product and processes
- Deeply committed to customer satisfaction and happiness
- Analytical both quantitatively and qualitatively
- Expert at juggling competing demands and managing limited time
- Team-oriented, but eager to act aggressively to get things done for customers
- 4-6 years of account management, customer success or consultancy experience
- Experience in SaaS is a major plus
- Gainsight or Customer Success software experience a plus
What You’ll Do
- Develop and manage key programs to drive adoption within Enterprise Accounts
- Gather and present product feedback and feature requests to appropriate teams within BetterCloud
- Build deep, long-lasting relationships with our customers that help deliver BetterClouds world class customer experience
- Consult regularly with clients to fully understand their needs and actively solve their pain points
- Proactively engage with the customer to ensure value through program management
- Act as the liaison between the customer and other teams at BetterCloud to prioritize issues, elicit feedback, or present customers with new opportunities
- Monitor customer health to be ahead of problems and continually drive product adoption.
- Work across the company (Product, Support, Sales and Marketing) to identify how we can constantly improve our product and customer experience
What We Offer
- Career growth opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.
*Remote – Qualified applicants based on most states of the U.S.A. are eligible for this position. Note that there are a number of states from where this position cannot be held.