Mode is a remote-first company with cross-functional teams based throughout the US. We welcome applicants from all 50 states. Employees based in the San Francisco area also have the option to work out of our office as desired.
We’ve built Mode from the ground up to be the best analytics platform for Analysts and Data Scientists. As we’ve grown, an increasingly broad audience—people on teams from Finance to Operations, Marketing to Engineering, and everything in between—has begun to use Mode to collaborate with analysts and use data in everyday decisions. For our 500+ customers, Mode is the central place where data experts and domain experts can come together to make sense of data at the rapid pace of business today.
As a Customer Success Associate at Mode, you’ll own a combination of processes, engagement, success metrics, and commercial goals for our startup segment. As a dynamic problem solver and customer champion, you will pioneer building scalable systems and touch points to ensure an exceptional end-to-end customer journey for Mode’s fast-growing, startup segment.
- Focused on owning the post-sales customer journey for our startup segment
- Monitor and escalate any concerns around product engagement – including adoption, usage, and customer health metrics
- Measured for success on retention and expansion
- Identify opportunities to scale resources and improve the end-to-end journey for the startup segment
- Own process improvement for the startup segment
- Motivation to be a champion of customers and represent their voice with empathy
- Strong desire to learn and curiosity to understand how things work
- Creative problem solving skills, you won’t be using a playbook; you’ll be helping write one
- Exceptional ability to prioritize and manage competing tasks; you identify the most important initiatives that have the largest impact on achieving your goals
- Entrepreneurial approach to owning responsibilities with strong accountability to delivering outcomes
- Alignment with Mode’s values
Nice to Haves
- Experience in a customer-facing role in sales, sales development, customer success, or account management
- Bonus: Experience in the data and analytics space
- Bonus: Knowledge of SQL
Mode is a collaborative analytics platform that brings teams together around data to make game-changing decisions.
In everything we do, we strive to put the people we do it for first. This starts internally: together we’re building a culture that embraces diversity and learning, humility and gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously and strive for a healthy balance between work and personal pursuits.
Benefits you can expect as a Mode employee:
- Generous, flexible PTO and family leave
- Flexible work schedules—we trust you to know what will make yourself most productive
- Excellent health coverage for team members and their families (Mode pays the 100% of the premiums)
- Supportive work environment and a manager who is focused on your professional growth
- Company events that highlight our team’s passions and hobbies
Mode is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. For California residents please review our CCPA Privacy Notice linked here. #BI-Remote