At Benepass we’re making benefits magical. We’re reinventing the way how companies take care of their people. We enable leading organizations to increase employee retention and satisfaction by offering flexible benefits that employees love.
We’re backed by leading VCs including Gradient (Google’s AI venture fund) and Y Combinator, and amazing angels like Aaron Levie (Box) and Jake Schwartz (General Assembly).
Our fintech based platform has been built from the ground up to natively support a wide range of organizations and different benefit program designs. Employees are empowered to use their benefits with easy access to a digital wallet and virtual/physical Visa card pre-loaded with all their benefits from their employer. Using Benepass, companies are seeing employee engagement rates of over 80% with their benefit programs.
As a Customer Engineer you’ll work closely with our customers as well as our engineering and operations teams. You’ll build integrations and analytics for our customers and deliver MVPs of new and mission-critical features. In the process, you’ll gain a deep understanding of how our business works and how to use software as a force multiplier when time is of the essence.
- You’re comfortable diving into the weeds.
- You have broad technical knowledge and a hunger to learn new topics quickly.
- You have exceptional communication skills and can communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments with a high degree of autonomy.
- Have a degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Be comfortable interacting w/ customers & diving into the weeds of our business
- Be highly organized, with strong attention to detail
- Be fluent in English, both verbal and written.
Not meeting all the requirements but still feel like you’d be a great fit? Tell us how you can contribute to our team in a cover letter or apply to our general opportunities.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation + equity
- 95% coverage of medical, dental, and vision
- Fantastic benefits (of course 😃), including:
- $500 WFH setup
- $150/month cell phone + internet
- $100/month Wellness
- Team Onsites 3-4 times a year! Chicago in August!
- Flexible PTO
- Work from anywhere (during standard US business hours)
At Benepass, we are working towards reimaging how companies take care of their people. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees and are seeking to build a team that reflects the diversity of the people we hope to serve with our revolutionary products. Benepass is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.