Golden Customer Care is the human touchpoint for some of the largest health, wellness, beauty, and pet brands online. Through superior knowledge of our products and a drive to solve concerns quickly and thoroughly, we are able to maintain the highest levels of customer happiness and satisfaction.
We’re Looking For A: Customer Care Supervisor
Location: REMOTE (select states) or onsite at our headquarters in Salt Lake City, UT
The Golden Difference. How are we different from other companies?
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance for no cost on employee-only plans; 75% of premium coverage when enrolling dependents
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- 401k retirement contribution
- 10 days of paid vacation, 6 days of paid sick time
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Direct the day-to-day activities/operations of the Customer Support Representatives.
- Report any call trends to management.
- Set weekly and monthly goals with direct reports. This may include quality and key performance indicators of a call center.
- Review agent calls and provide coaching and counseling as needed
- Provide support with assisting escalations as needed
- Communicate and implement practices in line with business policies and procedures. Assure that staff functions within these guidelines
- Effectively communicate and coordinate team needs to management
- Act as a problem solver and decision making resource to Customer Care Representatives
- Maintain and develop morale and job satisfaction among agents with positive performance
- Build positive relationships with management, HR, and customers.
Preferred Qualifications (Note: These are preferred and not required. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t tick ALL of these boxes.):
- 2+ Years of experience in a call center or customer service environment
- Proficiency with basic Microsoft Office software, specifically Excel and Word
- Leadership skills
- High School Diploma or its equivalent