Golden Customer Care is the human touchpoint for some of the largest health, wellness, beauty, and pet brands online. Through superior knowledge of our products and a drive to solve concerns quickly and thoroughly, we are able to maintain the highest levels of customer happiness and satisfaction.
We’re Looking For A: Customer Accounts Supervisor
This position is accountable for the leadership and daily operations of a Customer Accounts team within the Customer Experience department. Work with the Customer Experience Manager, Customer Experience Supervisor(s), and other Customer Accounts Supervisor(s) to ensure that said team provides the highest level of customer service, evaluate the Customer Accounts Specialists’ performance, and deliver any necessary coaching and development to cultivate a highly successful team.
Location: REMOTE (select states) or onsite at our headquarters in Salt Lake City, UT
The Golden Difference. How are we different from other companies?
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance for no cost on employee-only plans; 75% of premium coverage when enrolling dependents
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- 401k retirement contribution
- 10 days of paid vacation, 6 days of paid sick time
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Interview, hire, and maintain qualified representatives to accomplish departmental and company objectives.
- Collaborate with management team to address business problems or enhance operations.
- Track all trends regarding customer satisfaction, product issues, system concerns or other customer complaints and proactively share information with appropriate parties.
- Regularly communicate with internal and external collaborators to quickly find resolutions to any customer issue.
- Oversees all daily activities, assigning tasks to individuals in an evenly distributed manner and maintaining accurate and complete records of what has been accomplished.
- Provide ongoing support and management of representatives, including coaching, motivating, evaluating, and disciplining.
- Manage scheduling for assigned team in alignment with business needs and ensure accuracy of timekeeping for all employees, including time off approvals and attendance concerns.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Preferred Qualifications (Note: These are preferred and not required. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t tick ALL of these boxes.):
- Regular attendance is required along with flexibility to work additional hours as needed.
- Ability to effectively lead staff to accomplish goals and objectives.
- Must be able to cope with typical job stress.
- Must be able to develop and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to prioritize work and be successful in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to self-start and perform specific tasks in the absence of direct management.
- Ability to implement policies and procedures.
- Proficiency with basic Microsoft Office software, specifically Excel and Word.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Supports organizational policies and decisions and communicates them to employees in a positive manner