Where A-Players Thrive.
We’re an employee-owned, vertically-integrated builder of some of America’s most popular health & wellness brands. With over 1,200 team members dedicated to improving the lives of people and their pets, we create best-in-class products that bring health and happiness. Our creative content educates the world on making smarter health choices, while the brands we own generate over $1 billion of revenue annually.
We’re Looking For A: Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist who will be responsible for the day-to-day support and creation of CRM related Customer Acquisition marketing campaigns. Responsible for ensuring quality control before deployments, structuring A/B tests and analyzing data to provide recommendations to the Customer Acquisition team to improve future campaigns. Develop funnels to optimize customer satisfaction, engagement, retention, and compliance. Core responsibilities will include testing, iterating, and driving performance of our Front End Sales Funnels through A/B Testing.
Location: Woodland Hills, CA (Remote)
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Drive Front End Sales Funnel Performance through A/B Testing.
- Partner with cross functional teams to design, develop and recommend changes based on winning test results – including: Marketing, Video Editing, IT, and Design.
- Strive to improve internal KPIs, including but not limited to, CVR, AOV, LTV, Subscription Rates.
- Create online sales funnels in Salesforce CRM through record creation and management and keep funnels up to date with new wins.
- Analyze performance metrics and test data to both implement meaningful tests along with appropriately calling winners.
- Perform audits of web analytics implementations and make recommendations to ensure accurate tracking is in place.
- Use qualitative and quantitative sources of data to develop and execute a conversion rate optimization strategy and testing plan.
- Develop hypotheses and build and execute A/B or multivariate tests according to the optimization strategy and testing plan.
- Use an iterative approach to optimization, continuously taking test results and data into account in formulating new tests and hypotheses.
- Help create initial, quarterly, and monthly reports based on test results and other ongoing initiatives.
- Monitor industry trends and new product offerings to stay up to speed and ahead of the competition.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of the team’s processes and strategies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Preferred Qualifications (Note: These are preferred and not required. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t tick ALL of these boxes.):
- Creative thinking; excellent organization skills and high attention to detail; and the ability to build strong relationships and exercise excellent follow-up
- Strong understanding of website content management systems, including major eCommerce solutions
- Demonstrates competence in clear, concise communication, particularly when managing tight deadlines
- Work efficiently within a fast-paced, results-driven environment
- Ability to independently organize and implement several multi-step projects at once
- Must have a robust willingness to learn, support, and actively participate in the growth of the business
- Capable of working rapidly under pressure, individually and in team settings, and possess a lust for the unending demands of the advertising world
- 2-3 years’ experience managing and optimizing an eCommerce or direct to consumer websites (i.e. content, deliverability, testing and data)
- Experience with A/B Testing
- Experience in cloud-based CRM solutions a plus (Salesforce, Hubspot, etc).
- 3-5 years’ experience managing and optimizing an eCommerce or direct to consumer websites (i.e. content, deliverability, testing and data)
- Segmentation experience
- Basic HTML/CCS proficiency
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
Golden Perks & Benefits:
- Health and Happiness: Enjoy 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance. Get 75% premium coverage for dependents.
- Become an Owner: Join our Employee Stock Ownership Plan and be a part owner of Golden Hippo.
- Boost Your Savings: Maximize your retirement with a generous 401K Plan and company matching up to 3.5%.
- Stand Out, Get Rewarded: Excel and be recognized through our KPI Bonus, Win of the Week, Spot Bonus, and Shoutouts Program.
- Flexibility at Your Fingertips: Work on your terms with flexible arrangements for most positions.
- Skyrocket Your Career: Unleash your potential with unlimited room for professional growth.
- Thrilling Events Await: Exciting virtual and in-person events that redefine fun.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $81,500-$91,000, plus annual & monthly KPI bonus potential.
Salary is based on a wide range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geographical location.
*The safety of our candidates is our highest priority. When looking for a job, please be aware of cyber criminals, fake domains, and fraudulent job offers. Golden Hippo recruiters will only contact applicants from our official company e-mail domain, (NAME@GOLDENHIPPO.COM) or through our internal Applicant Tracking System, Greenhouse. In addition, Golden Hippo recruiters will never text you, send you checks, or ask you to disclose personal financial details. If you receive any suspicious communications regarding an open position or a job offer, please contact Golden Hippo directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to verify its validity.*