Who we are
Path is a healthtech company dedicated to making mental health care work for everyone. Path takes a patient-first approach, where treatment is more accessible, personalized, and effective. With Path, it’s easy to find a high-quality therapist or psychiatric clinician who accepts insurance and is actively accepting new patients.
What we’re solving
Over 65 million Americans have a treatable mental health issue — that’s 1 in 5 people. Today it’s difficult to find a provider, and for those with complicated conditions, it’s nearly impossible to find coordinated care. We’re here to fix this.
Path’s mission is to make mental healthcare work for everyone.
About The Role
The Support Content Specialist will play an integral role in the success of Path’s clients and client-facing teams. We are looking for an experienced Content Specialist who is highly organized, able to synthesize complex content for multiple audiences, and can proactively spot and close gaps in content. We are looking for a skilled communicator and project manager who can own the organization and quality of our Internal Knowledge Base, and client-facing Help Centers, while working with cross-functional stakeholders and subject matter experts. Our team is passionate about helping our clients and Support teams find fast, effortless solutions.
- Manage and complete a high volume of content requests ranging from written knowledge base and educational content, macro creation, and training modules/content
- Partner with other Content Specialists on our Homebase page and weekly Newsletters, to alert internal teams of recent changes and updates
- Look for opportunities to proactively improve content
- Audit and reorganize our Internal Knowledge base and client-facing Help Centers continuously for accuracy, freshness, and usability
- Work with the Training Content Creators and Cross-functional owners to create content for new processes and product releases
- Communicate changes across our Knowledge Base, Help Centers, and keep Macros up to date with changes
- 2+ years of experience creating and/or managing content libraries
- Experience in or working with Customer Service Teams
- Experience working in Tech
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented, nothing slips through the cracks
- Proven time management skills to effectively coordinate multiple projects
- Able to break down complex ideas and documents into easy-to-understand workflows for Support teams
- Ability to work with minimal direction and proactively ask “how can this be better?”
- Experience creating or outlining processes
- Start-up Experience
- Experience using Zendesk
- Experience using Project Management tools such as Asana
- Experience working in Health Care or the Medical Profession
- Experience creating training
The people of Path are what truly define our mission and determine our impact on the world. We believe in building not only a team, but a diverse community that thrives by helping each other succeed and grow and inspiring each other by taking on big challenges.
For employees, Path is a 100% remote healthtech company and we’re HIRING! We’re excited to bring people onto the team who are committed to raising the bar on mental health care.
As Part Of Our Team, Full-Time Employees Receive
- The ability to work from any location within the US
- Competitive pay and benefits that do not change based on location
- 2 company-wide shutdown weeks each year to focus on self-care
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance through our employer plan
- Access to our 401K
- Access to an Employer Assistance Plan (EAP) through our insurance plan
- The equipment you need to ensure your home office sets you up for success