We are hiring a full time Content Specialist. We are looking for a passionate writer and researcher who will create compelling content for niche B2B & technology industries.
All content creation should be well researched, so our ideal candidate should have experience conducting interviews with clients/stakeholders, using third-party research, reports, industry content, etc.
Our client accounts are primarily in the B2B technology space and include enterprise software, SaaS, IT, cloud, artificial intelligence, Internet of Things, telecom/wireless, digital transformation, marketing technology, and big data. Additional (non primary) industries may be covered, such as nonprofits.
- 401(k) Benefit
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Work from Home & Paid Time Off
- Summer Fridays
- Create strategic content including blog articles, third-party articles, eBooks, key messaging, interviews, sales collateral, whitepapers, and website copy
- Create client content strategies, plans, and messaging and client content strategy documents that frames content maps throughout the buyer’s journey
- Create messaging and content for lead/opportunity nurturing programs for both the marketing and sales funnels
- Learn and understand Inbound Marketing methodology
- Ability to quickly conduct research on industries and topics within the business and tech categories
- Working closely with client stakeholders and conveying fantastic interpersonal communication skills
- Provide thoughtful analysis of digital economies, information technology, cloud, B2B tech, and business transformation subjects
- Ability to provide a writing portfolio that includes professional works of business or technology subjects.
- Must be a smart and lovely person that is passionate about their work.
- Strong presentation, communication, writing, editing, and research skills.
- Strong understanding of technology, digital, and business subjects.
- Willing to learn the core concepts of Inbound Marketing.
- Must be located remote within the US only, and be able to work 9am – 6pm EST
- Must be comfortable working in a remote environment
Our ideal candidate is self-driven, passionate about learning, and friendly.
They should understand inbound marketing and enjoy the critical thinking of content strategy.
Learning & personal development for this role:
We are seeking an individual that embodies our passion for ongoing learning. We are open to candidates that may need to gain new skills for this role and will take 5-6 HubSpot and Google certifications within the first year to help with skill development. We also expect that this candidate will be open to learning and becoming a champion for Ironpaper’s methodologies for marketing, sales, content, and management. Additionally, this position will require someone that will continuously learn and gain new and diverse skills over time.
To read more about what key skills successful digital marketers, marketing managers, and content marketers need, check out our blog article “Key Skills for a B2B Marketing Career.”