Lambda’s GPU cloud is used by deep learning engineers at Stanford, Berkeley, and MIT. Lambda’s on-prem systems power research and engineering at Intel, Microsoft, Kaiser Permanente, major universities, and the Department of Defense.
If you’d like to build the world’s best deep learning cloud, join us.
About the Role
Lambda values producing extremely high-quality, insightful content to our deep learning community. We are looking to build on our existing content by formalizing our content strategy and expanding our content programs. As Lambda’s Content Marketing Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to work with leaders in the machine learning space, as you evangelize their work and provide helpful information for our audience. Furthermore, you will work with our Sales and Growth Marketing teams to come up with new and relevant subjects to cover. To succeed in this role, you will have a passion for your craft, and truly enjoy writing content that strongly resonates with this audience.
What You’ll Do
- Own the content calendar, having worked with teams across the business, including sales, marketing, and product to identify content creation opportunities aligned with the company’s go to market strategy.
- Develop and execute a thought leadership and product content program, creating blog posts, whitepapers, customer stories, eBooks, and sales enablement materials.
- Manage the development and publishing of content authored by other team members, community leaders, and customers.
- Perform copywriting for website, marketing emails (newsletters, announcements), and social media.
- Measure and act on results of content marketing efforts. Distribute insightful analytics for consumption by the marketing, sales, product management, and executive teams.
- Have 5+ years in a content marketing, product marketing or product management role.
- Have experience communicating with a highly discerning, technical audience.
- Have 3 years of experience working at an B2B tech company.
- Are familiar with content management systems such as Hubspot.
- Have a data and results-driven mindset combined with proficiency in tools like SEMrush, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, social media analytics, etc.
- Have excellent copywriting and editing skills.
- Have excellent written and verbal communications
Nice To Have
- A STEM degree or significant technical background, preferably having worked in software engineering, data science, scientific research, or an engineering field
- A Passion for AI, machine learning, or server technologies
- We offer generous cash & equity compensation
- Investors include Gradient Ventures, Google’s AI-focused venture fund
- We are experiencing extremely high demand for our systems, with quarter over quarter, year over year profitability
- Our research papers have been accepted into top machine learning and graphics conferences, including NeurIPS, ICCV, SIGGRAPH, and TOG
- We have a wildly talented team of 100, and growing fast
- Our remote workforce, based on role, is across the U.S., with headquarters in San Francisco
- Health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Commuter/Work from home stipends
- 401k Plan
- Flexible Paid Time Off Plan that we all actually use
A Final Note:
You do not need to match all of the listed expectations to apply for this position. We are committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Lambda is an Equal Opportunity employer. Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation and identity, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship, or any other factors prohibited by local, state, or federal law.