We believe there is a place for open, safe and honest discourse in the world. We want to be the home and driving force for this discussion and change. The Doe was founded to evolve discussion on the web by creating cultural change through an open-minded community of storytellers, visionaries and those with unique perspectives that need to be heard.
Our ideal Content Marketing Manager is a powerful combination of program manager and content marketer. We’re looking for an individual who is comfortable with process—defining , managing it, and helping the creatives and marketers deliver new ideas, learn from them and execute again. In this role you will work on projects such as the creation content for our new blog, customer testimonials & user cases, explainer videos and guides, and other digital content. This position plays an integral role in achieving our ambitious marketing goals and advancing The Doe as the leader in media and tech. This position will report to the CMO.
- Location: Remote
- Status: Full-Time
- Hours: Can commit to hours around the 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. MST time frame
- Eligible to work in the United States
- 5+ years of content marketing experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Strong project and program management skills.
- Experience working successfully with cross-functional teams and agencies.
- Data-driven mindset: a proven track record of using metrics to develop and iterate on content.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Ability to get the job done and deliver on time.
- Experience with content marketing platforms such HubSpot, Prismic, and Gather Content.
- Familiar with the use of creative briefs to clearly articulate the business goal behind the creation of every piece (or series of pieces) of content.
- Stay current with trends and tools, including reading blogs, attending webinars and listening to podcasts within our space.
- Influence a new creative approach to content creation, cultivating fresh thinking and innovative storytelling.
- Manage content production for a variety of content formats: ebooks, whitepapers, blog posts, infographics, video, interactive content experiences, and more.
- Manage internal and external editorial resources to plan, develop, and deliver content.
- Develop a scalable process for content creation with both internal and external subject-matter experts.
- Lead writers and contribute as a writer to the creation of clear, concise, and compelling copy for a variety of touchpoints – from blog posts, pillar pages, ebooks, resources, and more.
- Turn our happy customers into brand advocates by creating mutually beneficial content, alongside our Social Media and Brand Ambassador leads.
- Track and report content performance metrics and use insights to inform content-planning cycles.
This is not your typical magazine or editorial company. We’re looking for someone who wants to help reinvent publishing from the ground up; someone who recognizes the urgent need for verified but anonymous contributions to our cultural conversation and who is not afraid to think boldly.