As a Content Marketing Manager, you will work closely with our Product Marketing and Content Marketing teams to grow our library of product content. You will be responsible for creating content that explains the value of Sensor Tower’s products, including educational blog content, customer case studies, white papers, product one-sheets, and product videos.
We are a remote first, fully distributed company and at this time are only able to hire folks who reside in the following states: California, Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Massachusetts, New York, Texas and Washington.
What You’ll Do
- Developing a variety of product-related marketing content including blog posts, customer case studies, white papers, product one-sheets and product videos
- Building relationships with internal subject matter experts to identify and develop creative assets that drive audience engagement
- Serve as an editor and reviewer of content built by other marketing content creators to drive consistency, quality and accuracy
- Work with Demand Gen and Content Marketing to ensure assets are promoted and shared across internal and external channels
- Monitor and measure the success of content
- Provide recommendations on how to improve our content using data-driven insights
Who You Are
- 2+ years in a marketing role, spanning product marketing, content marketing or strategy consulting
- 1+ years in a SaaS marketing role
- Strong writing skills and a talent for translating technical jargon into stories and assets that drive business value for our prospects and customers
- Impeccable organizational skills to project manage and track content progress
- Excellent written communication skills
- Experience creating customer-facing content across the marketing funnel and sales-facing assets
About Sensor Tower
Sensor Tower is a high-growth SaaS company that provides accurate, comprehensive, and customizable mobile market economy analytics to app developers, game developers, industry analysts and investors. Founded in 2013, Sensor Tower has grown from a $1M seed investment to being profitable and in 2020 we received a $42M growth investment from Riverwood Capital.
Why Sensor Tower?
Our flexible work environment allows employees to live in greater connection with the people, places, and activities they love!
Our benefits include:
– Flexible time off so employees can shape their time away from work.
– Health and wellness stipend to achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle through physical and mental fitness.
– Monthly internet stipend and a one-time $500 home office stipend.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, and veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need, please do not hesitate to let us know and we’ll do our best to accommodate.