Our mission is to make payments safer and easier for everyone. We started with a consumer product (privacy.com) that helps people spend more safely using virtual payment cards. Then we launched a simple, modern API to make our payment and card issuing infrastructure available to other startups, fintechs, and brands. Today, that infrastructure is known as Lithic, and it powers billions of dollars in payments for some of the most innovative companies in the world.
Lithic is a remote-first company and has a distributed team with an office in New York. That means that if you want to work remotely, you can! If you want to drop by the office or work fully in-person, you can do that, too! We’ve raised $100M+ from top-tier investors including Index, Bessemer, Stripes, and Tusk Venture Partners, with a recent Series C that will help us scale.
Lithic is hiring a Content Creator to help us create new content, repurpose existing content, and promote that content effectively to our target audiences. We’re looking for someone who has strong writing skills and a passion for creating content across different formats (blog posts, social media posts, long-form guides, video scripts, video, images, and audio).
We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every requirement listed below!
- Create compelling content for our blog, newsletter, website, and social channels
- Collaborate with our internal teams to brainstorm and bring unique story ideas to life
- Discover new ways to refresh and utilize published content
- Analyze engagement metrics and conduct experiments to grow our audience
- Engage with our audience and external communities/posts to grow our channels
- Own our content calendar to make sure we are always shipping content
- Research industry and company topics to draft thought leadership content
- Demonstrated experience creating content for B2B audiences, fintech experience preferred
- A portfolio of content to present
- Experience applying SEO best practices to make content rank and more discoverable in search engines and social media feeds
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing
- Demonstrated experience owning the creative process of brainstorming, creating, and publishing content
- Experience tracking and analyzing content performance
- Experience marketing developer-focused products is a plus
- Experience using content to build a following is a plus
- Bonus points if you regularly create content for a blog, social channels, or a podcast
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) match
- Fully covered membership to One Medical (dependent on location)
- 1-year membership to Talkspace
- Classpass credit