About the Job
We are seeking a results-driven Enterprise Account Executive (AE) responsible for driving and closing new business focused on Commercial Market. The role will involve managing direct Commercial sales campaigns and leveraging Commercial sales via partners and alliances.
Qualified candidates will possess a proven track record of complex selling and quota achievement within relevant business process and/or solution areas. This may include financial supply chain / working capital / trade finance / cash management / treasury. You will be responsible for leading sales efforts within your assigned territory to identify, qualify, develop and close new customers.
Our Commercial Account Executive will be an essential part of Taulia’s US Sales Organization and must possess an ability to work creatively and autonomously in a rapidly growing environment. The incumbent will have the ability to truly help shape the growth of our business. This position will report to the Manager of Commercial Market Sales.
Compensation Range: $70,000 – $125,000 USD + Commission
Core Skills & Key Competencies:
- Developing and maintaining an actionable territory sales plan that ensures the attainment of the assigned revenue targets. This includes new customer acquisition as well as maximizing the revenue opportunity with existing customers
- Prospect, develop and close prospective customers for Taulia’s entire solution suite
- Create and deliver accurate forecasts
- Proactively ensure that the business relationships are maintained at all levels within prospect and customers
- Keep up to date of any new market developments and competitive information and communicate those to the appropriate teams within Taulia
- Work with Taulia’s partnership and ecosystem team to leverage the value those partners can bring
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in relevant solution areas which includes; working capital, corporate treasury, SCF, Trade Finance, P2P and an understanding of financial operational processes in large companies
- Extensive experience selling complex, multi stakeholder business solutions into Finance, Procurement and Treasury functions
- Experience in territory management, pipeline management and the Challenger Sales Model
- Experience of operating in high value SaaS enterprise technology environments is desirable
- Experience of working with partners to deliver end user solutions
- Quick thinking, flexible, creative and able to operate autonomously
- Strong in team environments with excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
Nice to Have
- Experience with SaaS / subscription sales is a plus
- Experience with Supply Chain Finance, Receivables Financing, Dynamic Discounting and discount management solutions and strategies are a strong plus.
- Existing relationships with SAP customers, partners and/or banks would be helpful
- Flexible work schedule
- Remote-friendly environment
- Competitive Compensation (Annual Base Salary, Annual Bonus, Equity)
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- Comprehensive PTO Structure (PTO, Sick Leave, Bereavement)
- Global Parental Leave
- Company issued equipment (Laptop, monitor, etc.)
- 401k with match
- Career Development/Pathing
- Mentorship Programs
- EAP Program/Mental Health Advocacy
- Supportive Work Culture
Taulia is a fintech provider of working capital management solutions headquartered in San Francisco, California. Taulia helps companies access value tied up in their payables, receivables and inventory. A network of more than 2 million businesses use Taulia’s platform to determine when they want to pay and be paid. Taulia processes more than $500 billion each year and is trusted by the world’s largest companies including Airbus, AstraZeneca, Nissan and Vodafone. For more information, please visit www.taulia.com.
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer –Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don’t think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we’re looking for someone excited to join the team.