The mabl team is on a mission to build the easiest low-code test automation solution on the market. We’re enabling everyone from global enterprises to fast-growing startups to integrate application testing into their development pipelines and harness test data to improve product quality by making fast, powerful test automation possible for everyone, regardless of coding experience.
We recently raised our $40M Series C round of funding, providing us long-term financial stability. While we are growing quickly, we also believe strongly in the value of culture (e.g. 94% of our employees rated mabl favorably in terms of work/life balance!).
To continue delivering on this mission, we’re looking for people to join our team of leaders, experts, innovators, and community builders. Our core values: drive, authenticity, support, and insight, are the foundation of our culture and a key part of what it means to be a mabler. We practice transparency, embrace collaboration, and lead with empathy while encouraging each other to bring our best selves to work.
Why we need you:
As mabl focuses on scaling its go-to-market strategy, we are looking for a highly motivated Commercial Account Executive to initiate and to help build out our inside sales organization. This is a rare opportunity to work closely with the founding team and to influence the sales process, culture, and ultimately the DNA of our team. This is a full sales cycle role where you will have full control of the sales process all the way from the initial customer outreach to ultimately closing the deal. Your work will directly impact mabls business, customers and culture.
What You’ll Do:
- Source prospects, develop opportunities and sell mabl’s Test Automation Platform to new accounts through outbound call and email campaigns
- Consistently achieve individual & team monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas
- Develop skills necessary for successful lead generation and demo completion
- Educate customers on the product through conversations, demos, and presentations
- Uncover business needs, technical requirements, and the buyers purchasing process
- Proactively promote mabl and stay on top of mabl’s core functionality, product offerings, competitors and overall market knowledge
- Document activities accurately in Salesforce
- Possibility of travel to trade shows and key accounts to develop new business
- Inside sales or business development experience selling to technical buyers, including QA engineers, developers or IT operations is preferred
- High technical savviness desired, ideally in SaaS, cloud computing or enterprise IT
- Highly motivated and passionate team player
- Proven track record of achieving monthly, quarterly and yearly pipeline & sales quotas
- Excellent organizational, time-management and prioritization skills
- Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills
- You are a nimble thinker and comfortable with constant learning
- You are passionate about mentorship and leadership
- You have the sales process down to a science
- You’ve got experience with startups and relevant industries