About Poggio Labs
At Poggio Labs, we’re on a mission to power intelligent customer relationships with a CRM that solves the data challenges of a modern go to market model. We’re doing this by pioneering a new style of SaaS application architecture that is data-driven and API-first, with a modular, schema-driven front end.
How We Work
🌐 Poggio Labs a remote-first company: Poggio Labs is a remote-first company and all roles, unless otherwise specified, can be based anywhere.
⚖️ Diversity, equity & inclusion is a core tenet: We believe that inclusivity leads to stronger teams, a deeper talent pool, and creates the foundation for an enduring organization.
💺 Benefits & employee support: Without a strong, happy, healthy team we’re not going to get much of anything done at Poggio Labs. With that in mind we offer a wide array of flexible benefits to our full-time employees. More up-to-date info here.
- Salaries benchmarked in top 25%
- Equity in Poggio Labs’ future success
- 100% health, dental, ortho and vision insurance & FSA
- 100% paid parental leave
- 100% match 401k retirement plan via Guideline
- $1200 life Enrichment Allowance
- $7000 office & equipment stipend
- Work where and when you want
- Flexible vacations and paid holiday time
- Company sponsored co-worker meetups & off-sites
- No-red-tape expense account
- Focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion
Working at Poggio Labs
Engineers at Poggio Labs have autonomy to design and ship features from scratch. We automate as much as possible. We value curiosity, self-awareness, and collaboration as much as technical excellence.
As an early member of the of the cloud infrastructure team, you’ll own building big pieces of our novel, data driven architecture together with incredibly bright and motivated peers.
What you’ll work on
- Forecast product needs in advance in collaboration with other engineering teams
- CI/CD tooling and automation
- Systems for observability and alerting
- Security posture and access control across the entire stack
- Support security and data compliance initiatives
- Lay groundwork for incident management and healthy on-call practices
Our technology stack
- Full-stack* Typescript
- Postgres, BigQuery, Firestore
- Cloud Functions, Cloud Run
You’ll thrive here if…
- You’re naturally biased toward action, impact, & growth
- You have broad and deep knowledge of public cloud infrastructure
- Willing to dive into any codebase
- You collaborate well in an async environment, with strong empathy for other teams
- You’re passionate about shipping great products
- You have 2 to 10+ years of professional engineering experience
At Poggio Labs, we consider our job postings to be a set of guidelines about what a position involves, not a strict list of requirements that any applicant must have. Please apply to the role even if you do not meet each one of the listed skills and experiences. Careers are individual journeys and we try to evaluate each application as such. Poggio Labs is an equal opportunity employer.