Client Support Associate, B2B
Customer Experience is at the forefront of everything we do here at Weedmaps. We strive to understand and proactively anticipate the needs of our clients while building loyalty to our platform and community.
As a Client Support Associate at Weedmaps, you have a passion for delivering high quality customer service and have a strong technical aptitude. With a customer centric mindset, you will go above and beyond to build trust, provide support and drive loyalty to our platform. In this role, you will be responsible for proactively onboarding, training and updating our B2B clients ensuring they are maximizing the potential of our platform. You will surprise and delight our clients by taking ownership of any reported issues and ensuring they are resolved to the clients satisfaction in a timely manner; reporting and sharing trends so that we can proactively resolve and communicate issues with appropriate departments. You will field and efficiently diagnose reported technical issues resolving where possible. You will report defects in an efficient manner and work with IT to test bug fixes and/or enhancements to proactively get ahead of potential issues. You will also partner with our Content team to ensure the communication on releases are comprehensive and effective.
Your passion for the world class customer and the cannabis industry, coupled with your technical mastery of our products will allow you to provide exceptional service through email, phone, and chat to guarantee that experience for each end-user is positive, helpful, and secure.
The impact you’ll make:
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, bilingual a plus
- Ability to troubleshoot, think outside of the box and identify root causes
- Resolve integration issues, identify and present workarounds, and communicate application enhancements
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Take ownership of clients inquiries/defects, end to end
- Define test cases and execute UAT (User Acceptance Testing), provide detailed results
- Provide clear, professional, & friendly communications to both end-users and internal Weedmaps contacts throughout the troubleshooting process until resolution
- Efficiently escalate issues internally in the event the issue cannot be resolved via normal troubleshooting steps
- Conduct product / new feature demos, walkthroughs, onboarding sessions and training
- Assist with developing and refining client-facing support and training documentation
- Build out and / or refine operational workflows as opportunities are identified (or assigned by the General Manager of WM Retail) to help improve productivity and efficiency while also minimizing client churn
- Provide detailed notes on each customer interaction
- Adhere to your schedule. Assigned shifts may include evenings, weekends and some holidays.
- Follow all standard operating procedures
- Additional duties as assigned
What you’ve accomplished:
- 4+ years of experience in a technical support customer service role supporting B2B clients; SaaS applications
- Experience supporting with API Integrations for business critical, SaaS products
- Ability to work independently with systematic troubleshooting techniques, judgment and problem solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong technical aptitude with SaaS products
- Experience troubleshooting and/or executing User Acceptance Testing
- Efficient organizational skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Capable of quickly adapting to new responsibilities and meeting new expectations in a rapidly growing company and industry
- Ability to work independently with systematic troubleshooting techniques, judgment, and problem-solving skills
- Experience with JIRA
- A passion for the cannabis industry and the desire to develop the culture
- Account Management Experience
- Experience using Salesforce
- Bilingual written and verbal (French, Spanish)
- Experience with Gmail & Google Suite
Our 2022 Benefits:
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits (effective Day1):
- Employee – employer paid premium 100%
- Dependent – employer paid premium 80%
- HMO – Kaiser & Anthem
- PPO and HDHP with HSA – Anthem
- Basic Life & AD&D – employer paid 1x salary
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (with employer contribution)
- PTO (3 weeks accrued); 5 sick days
- Supplemental, voluntary benefits
- Kindbody (family planning/fertility) including up to $10,000 towards cash-pay services
- Goodly (Student Loan Repayment/529 Education Savings) including a company contribution of up to $1,000/year
- FSA (Medical, Dependent, Transit and Parking)
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Short- and long-term disability Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Company-paid identity theft protection
- Rocket Lawyer legal services platform
- Paid parental leave
- Reimbursements for home office setup and monthly WiFi
- You get to play a meaningful role in the future of cannabis and how it’s regarded globally
- Catered lunches provided while working in the office and curated snack boxes delivered to your door when working at home
- Casual work environment, read no fancy clothes required, but you are free to dress to the nines!
- Generous PTO and company holidays
- Endless opportunities to network and connect with your fellow Weedmappers through education and speaker series, Employee Resource Groups, happy hours, team celebrations, game nights and much more!
Weedmaps is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are looking for the smartest and most passionate people who want to join our team and develop the services, systems, and marketplaces that will serve the marijuana industry in the decades to come. Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Applicants may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under the terms of the ADA and state/local laws. Please inform us if you need assistance participating in the interview process.
WM Technology, Inc.’s (Nasdaq: MAPS) mission is to power a transparent and inclusive global cannabis economy. Now in its second decade, WM Technology has been a driving force behind much of the legislative change we’ve seen in the past 10 years.
Founded in 2008, WM Technology, is a leading technology and software infrastructure provider to the cannabis industry, comprising a B2C platform, Weedmaps, and B2B software, WM Business. The cloud-based SaaS solutions from WM Business provide an end-to-end operating system for cannabis retailers. WM Business’ tools support compliance with the complex, disparate, and constantly evolving regulations applicable to the cannabis industry. Through its website and mobile apps, WM Technology provides consumers with the latest information about cannabis retailers, brands, and products, facilitating product discovery and driving engagement with our retail and brand customers.
WM Technology holds a strong belief in the power of cannabis and the importance of enabling safe, legal access to consumers worldwide. Since inception, WM Technology has worked tirelessly, not only to become the most comprehensive platform for consumers, but to build the software solutions that power businesses compliantly in the space, to advocate for legalization, social equity, and licensing in many jurisdictions, and to facilitate further learning through partnering with subject matter experts on providing detailed, accurate information about the plant.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, WM Technology supports remote work for all eligible employees. Visit us at www.weedmaps.com.