About Wurl, LLC.
Wurl is a global streaming network. Our B2B services provide streamers, content companies, and advertisers with a powerful, integrated network to distribute and monetize streaming television reaching hundreds of million of connected televisions in over 50 countries. This year Wurl was acquired by AppLovin (Nasdaq: APP), an industry-leading mobile marketing ad tech company, bringing together the technology and innovation of the mobile and television industries. With the merger, Wurl employees enjoy the best of both worlds: the dynamic environment of a 160+ person start-up and the stability of a high-growth public tech company.
Wurl is a fully-remote company that has been recognized for a second year in a row as a Great Place to Work. Wurl invests in providing a culture that fosters passion, drives excellence, and encourages collaboration to drive innovation. We hire the world’s best to build a bunch of cool stuff on an interface fully integrated with their own from streaming, advertising and software technology to continue to help us disrupt the way the world watches television.
Client Success Manager, Perform (US – Remote)
Wurl is seeking an experienced, detail-oriented Client Success Manager. This role will own onboarding, execution, performance monitoring, and yield across both supply and demand for Perform. This role is directly responsible for account management as well as cross-coordination with other departments, customers, and vendors to ensure performance and quality meet expectations. The ideal candidate is highly organized, has excellent communication skills, knows how to effectively prioritize, and has a positive and proactive approach. This role reports into The SVP Of Advertising.
- Serve as the day-to-day support contact for specified book of Perform publishers and demand accounts
- Responsible for the successful onboarding of new partners; working within company ticketing systems, working cross-functionally with internal teams to ensure smooth workflow and desired results are achieved
- Collaborate with AdOps to troubleshoot technical problems and/or reporting discrepancies pre/post-launch, analytics, and familiarity with DSP/SSP.
- Analyze partner delivery metrics, regularly identifying any outliers, discrepancies, or areas of improvement. Communicate current or potential issues to relevant department members and customers
- Contribute to the strategic direction of individual accounts by providing recommendations that improve quality, efficiency, and performance.
- Serve as the first point of escalation for issues related to performance troubleshooting and internal/external reporting for selected accounts
- 7+ years of account management and operations experience in the CTV video space working with premium streamers, SSAI technology, DSPs, and Ad Servers.
- 4+ years of management experience
- Experience with managing Performance marketing campaigns
- Ability to define operations structures and measurement processes to ensure client success staff are meeting KPI goals
- Experience in all aspects of launching, managing performance marketing campaigns
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable with analytics tools and platforms. Able to aggregate, organize and storytell data to make educated business recommendations.
- Experience with video inventory on OTT/ CTV platforms.
- Experience with Tableau/Sigma
- Experience with Excel or Google Sheets: Vlookups and PIVOT tables
- Experience working cross-functionally with internal/external client stakeholders in sales, technology, data, and operations.
We recognize that not all applicants will not always meet 100% of the qualifications. Wurl is fiercely passionate and contagiously enthusiastic about what we are building and seeking individuals who are equally passion-driven with diverse backgrounds and educations. While we are seeking those who know our industry, there is no perfect candidate and we want to encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all requirements.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Strong Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, 90% paid by Wurl
- Remote First Policy
- Discretionary Time Off, with minimum at 4 weeks of time off
- 12 US Holidays
- 401(k) Matching
- Pre-Tax Savings Plans, HSA & FSA
- Carrot and Headspace Subscriptions for Family Planning & Mental Wellness
- OneMedical Subscription for 24/7 Convenient Medical Care
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave for All Family Additions
- Discounted PetPlan
- Easy at Home Access to Covid Testing with EmpowerDX
- $1,000 Work From Home Stipend to Set Up Your Home Office
Few companies allow you to thrive like you will at Wurl. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with the industry’s brightest minds and most innovative thinkers. You will enjoy ongoing mentorship, team collaboration and you will have a place to grow your career. You will be proud to say you’re a part of the company revolutionizing TV.
Wurl provides a competitive total compensation package with a pay-for-performance rewards approach. Total compensation at Wurl is based on a number of factors, including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Depending on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical and other benefits.