About Wurl, LLC.
Wurl is a global streaming network. Our B2B services provide streamers, content companies, and advertisers with a powerful, integrated network to distribute and monetize streaming television reaching hundreds of million of connected televisions in over 50 countries. In 2022 Wurl was acquired by AppLovin (Nasdaq: APP), an industry-leading mobile marketing ad tech company, bringing together the technology and innovation of the mobile and television industries. With the merger, Wurl employees enjoy the best of both worlds: the dynamic environment of a 150+ person start-up and the stability of a high-growth public tech company.
Wurl is a fully-remote company that has been recognized for a second year in a row as a Great Place to Work. Wurl invests in providing a culture that fosters passion, drives excellence, and encourages collaboration to drive innovation. We hire the world’s best to build a bunch of cool stuff on an interface fully integrated with their own from streaming, advertising and software technology to continue to help us disrupt the way the world watches television.
Client Success Lead, Publisher Accounts – (Remote, US)
Wurl is seeking an experienced, detail-oriented Client Success Lead. This role will own onboarding, execution, performance monitoring, and yield across our portfolio of publisher accounts. This role is directly responsible for account management as well as cross-coordination with other departments, customers, and vendors to ensure performance and quality meet expectations. The ideal candidate is highly organized, has excellent communication skills, knows how to effectively prioritize, and has a positive and proactive approach.
What you’ll do
- Serve as the lead day-to-day support contact for AdPool publishers accounts
- Responsible for the successful onboarding of new partners; working within company ticketing systems, working cross-functionally with internal teams to ensure smooth workflow and desired results are achieved
- Collaborate with AdTech/Ops for new partner integrations, as well as troubleshoot technical/performance issues post-launch
- Manage and grow relationships with AdPool partners by analyzing delivery metrics, regularly identifying any outliers, discrepancies, or areas of improvement. Communicate current or potential issues to relevant department members and customers
- Contribute to the strategic direction of individual accounts by providing recommendations that improve quality, efficiency, and performance.
- Serve as the first point of escalation for issues related to performance troubleshooting and internal/external reporting
- Support Advertising Team to achieve quarterly revenue goals
Who you are
- 5+ years of account management and operations experience in the CTV video space working with top-tier digital publishers
- Strong relationship management skills
- Excel power-user; able to aggregate, organize and storytell data to make educated business recommendations.
- Familiarity with DSPs, SSPs, Agency Trading Desks, and Private Marketplaces; understanding of best practices in programmatic monetization
- Experience working cross-functionally with internal/external client stakeholders in sales, technology, data, and operations.
- Process-oriented, functioning both independently and in a team environment.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Strong Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, 90% paid by Wurl
- Remote First Policy
- Discretionary Time Off, with minimum at 4 weeks of time off
- 12 US Holidays
- 401(k) Matching
- Pre-Tax Savings Plans, HSA & FSA
- Carrot and Headspace Subscriptions for Family Planning & Mental Wellness
- OneMedical Subscription for 24/7 Convenient Medical Care
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave for All Family Additions
- Discounted PetPlan
- Easy at Home Access to Covid Testing with EmpowerDX
- $1,000 Work From Home Stipend to Set Up Your Home Office
Few companies allow you to thrive like you will at Wurl. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with the industry’s brightest minds and most innovative thinkers. You will enjoy ongoing mentorship, team collaboration and you will have a place to grow your career. You will be proud to say you’re a part of the company revolutionizing TV.
Wurl provides a competitive total compensation package with a pay for performance rewards approach. The expected base pay range for this [CA based or North America based] position is $121,000 – $150,000. Base compensation at Wurl is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Depending on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical and other benefits.