Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Join our mission to help every physician be more productive and provide better care for their patients. As medicine’s largest network in the United States, there’s an elevated level of responsibility in everything we do. We don’t take that responsibility lightly and are committed to building diverse teams with an inclusive culture that can make a direct impact on the healthcare system.
One of Doximity’s core values is stretching ourselves. Even if you don’t check off all the boxes below we encourage you to apply. Doximity is full of exceptional people who bring their own unique experiences to work everyday and make us all better for it!
Doximity Hospital Solutions, the platform that helps hospitals build their digital footprint, is seeking a Client Success Coordinator to join its growing team.
Client Success Coordinators are dedicated to helping our clients achieve success and advising on best practices for defining, implementing, and realizing hospital marketing needs and goals. You will become an expert in the Doximity product suite and will partner with internal teams to promote client retention. It will take a strong communicator to be successful in this role.
Who You Are
The healthcare industry is nothing new to you and you’re ready to join our rapidly growing Hospital Solutions team. You’re ready to embrace a fast-paced, tech-savvy, non-corporate environment. You manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously. Your coworkers describe you as detail-oriented, self-motivated, and the ultimate problem solver with a “can-do” personality.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Support hospital accounts, and execute all aspects of hospital marketing campaigns on the platform
- Assist in maintaining and improving internal documents and communication processes
- Layout campaigns, create proofs and update all platforms to reflect the latest marketing plan.
- Strategically partner with CS team for campaign execution through delivery to renewal
What we’re looking for:
- Prior experience in healthcare or marketing agency required
- Success working independently, and within a team, while being personally accountable for assigned tasks
- Exceptional attention to detail, written and verbal communication, and time management skills
- Highly organized, able to coordinate large amounts of information across multiple projects (and timezones!)
- Enthusiasm to help grow our business and be an energetic team player
- Solves problems creatively
Nice to have:
- 1-3 years of work experience in client management preferred
- Prior experience working remotely
- Prior experience in healthcare from a client, recruitment, clinical or marketing perspective
- Proficiency with Adobe and Photoshop
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Airtable
- Copy-writing experience
In your cover letter tell us about your experience working with clients and your experience working remotely!
The US total compensation range for this full-time position is $80,000 – $100,000 (inclusive of salary + equity) Our ranges are determined by role and level. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the approximate total target compensation for the position across the US. Within the range, individual pay is determined by factors including relevant skills, experience, and education/training. Please note that the compensation listed does not include benefits.
More on /Benefits/Perks
Doximity is proud to offer industry-leading benefits to our full time employees. Some of our offerings include:
- Medical, dental, vision offerings for you and your family
- 401k with matching program
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Family planning support, Childcare FSA, and parental leave
- Life, AD&D, and Disability
- Generous time off, holidays and paid company trips
- Wellness benefits…plus many more!
More About Doximity…
For the past decade, it’s been our mission to help every physician be more productive so they can provide better care for their patients. We believe that when doctors are connected, the healthcare system works better and patients benefit. Doximity enables our verified clinician members to collaborate with colleagues, stay up-to-date with the latest medical news and research, manage their careers, and conduct virtual patient visits. Today, Doximity is the leading digital platform for U.S. medical professionals, with over 80% of physicians, 50% of all nurse practitioners and physician assistants, and 90% of graduating medical students as members.
Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team passionate about improving inefficiencies in our $4.3 trillion U.S. healthcare system. We are a team of doers who solve problems everyday by treating obstacles like an adventure, and we love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. Doxers are committed to working towards a more equitable world both within and beyond our office walls. This starts by fostering an inclusive and diverse work environment where differences are valued and all employees are encouraged to bring their full, authentic selves to work daily. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us! For more information, visit Doximity.com.
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.