Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Join our mission to help every physician be more productive and provide better care for their patients. As medicine’s largest network in the United States, there’s an elevated level of responsibility in everything we do. We don’t take that responsibility lightly and are committed to building diverse teams with an inclusive culture that can make a direct impact on the healthcare system.
One of Doximity’s core values is stretching ourselves. Even if you don’t check off all the boxes below we encourage you to apply. Doximity is full of exceptional people who bring their own unique experiences to work everyday and make us all better for it!
Our Client Operations Managers are a foundational part of the Hospital Solutions team and support the client success and sales teams by providing insights, data and reporting to help our clients reach their marketing goals. This role develops and maintains internal systems and processes to keep the team running smoothly.
This role can be filled in our San Francisco headquarters OR remotely in the U.S.
How you’ll make an impact
- Become an expert in our internal product suite and provide backend support to our delivery teams
- Utilize our targeting tool to deliver value to our healthcare clients
- Provide custom reporting to our delivery teams
- Assist the delivery team by ensuring client marketing campaigns have been checked for quality and consult on best practices
- Own internal processes, maintain internal knowledge, and iterate on how we can scale the support and value we provide to our internal team and clients
What we’re looking for
- Advanced skills using Keynote, PowerPoint, Excel, and project management tools
- Exceptional attention to detail, written and verbal communication, and time management skills
- Success working independently and being personally accountable for projects
- Ability to organize and prioritize requests as they arise
- Outstanding problem solving skills, analytical skills, and business judgment
- High energy self-starter who enjoys finding creative solutions to complex problems
- MacGyver attitude: when something needs to get done, you are creative, persistent and resourceful. You do what it takes to GSD (get stuff done)
- Success working independently and being personally accountable for assigned projects
Benefits & Perks
Doximity is proud to offer industry-leading benefits. Some of our offerings include:
- Medical, dental, vision offerings for you and your family
- 401k with matching program
- Family building support, Childcare FSA, and parental leave
- Life, AD&D, and Disability
- Generous time off, holidays and paid company trips
- Wellness benefits…plus many more!
More About Doximity…
For the past decade, it’s been our mission to help every physician be more productive so they can provide better care for their patients. We believe that when doctors are connected, the healthcare system works better and patients benefit. Doximity enables our verified clinician members to collaborate with colleagues, stay up-to-date with the latest medical news and research, manage their careers, and conduct virtual patient visits. Today, Doximity is the leading digital platform for U.S. medical professionals, with over 80% of physicians, 50% of all nurse practitioners and physician assistants, and 90% of graduating medical students as members.
Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team passionate about improving inefficiencies in our $4.3 trillion U.S. healthcare system. We are a team of doers who solve problems everyday by treating obstacles like an adventure, and we love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. Doxers are committed to working towards a more equitable world both within and beyond our office walls. This starts by fostering an inclusive and diverse work environment where differences are valued and all employees are encouraged to bring their full, authentic selves to work daily. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us! For more information, visit Doximity.com.
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.