Are you ready to trade your job for a journey? Become a FlyMate!
Passion, excitement & global collaboration are all core to what it means to be a FlyMate. At Flywire, we’re on a mission to deliver the world’s most important and complex payments. We use our Flywire Advantage – the combination of our next-gen payments platform, proprietary payment network and vertical specific software, to help our clients get paid, and help their customers pay with ease – no matter where they are in the world.
What more do we need to truly be unstoppable? Perhaps, that is you!
Who We Are:
Flywire is a global payments enablement and software company, founded a decade ago to solve high-stakes, high-value payments in education, using modern technology.
Today, we’ve digitized payments for more than 3,300+ global clients across education, healthcare, travel & B2B, covering more than 240 countries and territories and supporting over 140 currencies. And, we’re just getting started!
With over 1,000+ global FlyMates, representing more than 40 nationalities, and in 14 offices world-wide, we’re looking for FlyMates to join the next stage of our journey as we continue to grow.
We are looking for a sharp, analytical thinker who is excited to wow our clients with best-in-class data & analytics capabilities. As a Client Data Analyst, you will communicate the story of Flywire’s data to our clients using interactive reporting and custom analytics projects that speak to the unique value and ROI of Flywire’s product. This is a true cross-functional role with responsibilities spanning Data Analytics, Product Development, Sales, and Client Success. The ideal candidate will feel comfortable managing cross-functional projects with a deep technical understanding of our BI stack and the ability to perform hands-on analysis. The responsibilities of the role include:
- Partner with Client Success to create compelling presentations that communicate Flywire’s data and value proposition to our clients
- Collaborate with our relationship managers to understand unique client situations and deliver analysis and recommendations to improve client performance
- Lead the design and development of well-structured, customer-facing dashboards
- Partner with Product and Engineering to ensure that reporting solutions are secure, scalable, and part of a seamless client experience
- Collaborate with the Flywire Product team to implement new product/feature data analytics based on the Product team’s market research and product design
Here’s What We’re Looking For:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Business Intelligence, Product Management, Data Analytics, or a related field
- Exceptional communication skills: You can make even the most complex data easy to understand
- Comfortable presenting to both internal and external stakeholders with proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Strong experience with business intelligence tools is required, such as Looker, Tableau or other open-source solutions
- Proficient navigating data warehouses with the ability to write complex SQL queries
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation, including Restricted Stock Units
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Flying Start – Our immersive Global Induction Program (Meet our Execs & Global Teams)
- Work with brilliant people that will keep you on your toes, learn more about their journeys by checking out #InsideFlywire on social media
- Dynamic & Global Team (we have been collaborating virtually for years!)
- Wellbeing Programs (Mental Health, Wellness, Yoga/Pilates/HIIT Classes) with Global FlyMates
- Be a meaningful part in our success – every FlyMate makes an impact
- Competitive time off including FlyBetter Days to volunteer in a cause you believe in and Digital Disconnect Days!
- Great Talent & Development Programs (Managers Taking Flight – for new or aspiring managers!)
Submit today and get started!
We are excited to get to know you! Throughout our process you can expect to meet with different FlyMates including the Hiring Manager, Peers on the team, the VP of the department, and a skills assessment. Your Talent Acquisition Partner will walk you through the steps and be your “go-to” person for any questions.
Flywire is an equal opportunity employer. With over 40 nationalities across 14 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and we’re excited to watch our unique culture evolve with each new hire.