What You’ll Do:
As Channel Sales Manager, you will play a critical role in leading and developing the company’s partnerships with the channel sales partner community. You will work as part of a fast-paced and dynamic team responsible for executing and looking after all parts of our go-to-market with agents. The successful candidate must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships, possess superb oral and written communication skills, strong technical aptitude, and demonstrate a comprehensive ability to drive ‘big picture’ goals while at the same time satisfying smaller, partner-level daily requirements.
Come join us at Bigleaf to help businesses connect to their customers, people like us, people like you!
This is a 100% remote position!
- Work directly with prospective and existing agents to develop strong account relationships that drive partner enablement and revenue.
- Represent Bigleaf at partner events, joint marketing events and conferences, and other field activities including agent partner on-site visits.
- Proficiency at sales and technical solution levels on the Bigleaf solution. Ability to explain and demonstrate these solutions and the underlying technology at the business levels.
- Work cross organizationally to drive core business deliverables (support process, licensing management, sales data reporting, marketing activities, etc) as well as meeting daily partner requirements (sales enablement, training, licensing setup, etc).
- Understand and implement the Bigleaf sales model to deliver clear and predictable results.
- Achieve sales targets on a quarterly basis.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of related industry experience with a background in sales enablement and project management
- Self-motivated and comfortable working in the dynamic atmosphere of a security technology organization
- Results-driven and detail-oriented, proven track record achieving business objectives
- Thoughtful, precise, and well-crafted written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Strong technical aptitude with fundamental understanding of IT systems focusing on feature demonstration, troubleshooting, and ultimately knowing when to escalate for quickest resolution
- Ability to think strategically as well as tactically about the bigger needs of the account environment while also able to switch over to satisfying ‘street level’ daily needs
- Experience directly assisting clients assessing and implementing programs
- Ability to accurately translate high-level customer requirements into success criteria
- High-level knowledge of general networking and SD-WAN technologies
- Ability to work proactively to reach agreed sales targets
- Ability to travel up to 25% as safety and comfort levels allow
- Must live in territory (Northeast United States)
Who We Are:
Bigleaf Networks improves Cloud connectivity and Internet performance. We are a team of telecom and network software professionals who built our Cloud-first SD-WAN service based on the natural architecture of leaves. We provide a better Internet experience with simple implementation, friendly support, and powerful technology.
Bigleaf exists because of leaders and dreamers who believed there was a better solution to a technological need in business. As we continue to grow, we keep this leadership mentality in mind, and we encourage each other to constantly be improving by developing grit, servant leadership, diversity, and innovation.
Our Core Values:
Whether working with a customer or interacting with one another around the office, Bigleaf’s core values are heartfelt service, positive attitude, transparency, and focus. At our core, we are here at Bigleaf to develop technology that will help people, and these values help us maintain that intention.
Highlight of our Benefits:
- Medical (We pay 100% of medical premiums for our HSA health plan – buy up options available)
- Dental & Vision (We pay 100% for all levels of coverage)
- Life insurance, long term disability
- 401k with dollar for dollar safe harbor match
- Stock options plan
- Generous parental leave (6 weeks)
- 4 weeks of PTO +1 week of Wellness Time per year
- 13 Company Holidays
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Technology/Remote Work Stipend
- Monthly credit for GrubHub
- 2x per year full company offsite events!
This is a very exciting period of growth for our team. We appreciate you taking the time to carefully read through this ad. Our vision is to bring peace into the lives of our customers through advanced technology and excellent service. If you would like to join us in this role, please send along a resume and cover letter of how you meet the qualifications above and why you’re interested. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long term disability, 401k with match and a stock options plan.
We’re building a team in addition to a product, and we value and seek inclusion and diversity in that team. We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and feel it makes our teams stronger, so we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet the exact qualifications for this role.