Our mission is simple—we’re changing the way we care for our parents so they can live safely at home as they age. But how we accomplish our mission is anything but simple. Every day, we’re solving complex problems that don’t come with a playbook. Sound exciting? If you’re someone who shares our core values—Care Starts with Connection, Great Solutions Demand Empathy, When You Grow We Grow, Our Differences Propel Us—let’s talk.
Founded in 2014, Honor is now one of the fastest-growing, non-medical home care companies in the U.S. Why? We realized that by combining our amazing technology and operations with the local, personal touch of our partner agencies, we could make real progress transforming this fast-growing, $30BN industry. Honor’s unique approach is driving our leadership as an innovator—and our rapid growth. We have cutting-edge machine learning, a beautiful, well-designed app, and industry-leading design, paired with a strong sales, marketing, and support engine. But we’re not a tech company, we’re a human company. The technology we design just helps our people be even better at their jobs.
About the Work:
We’re looking for a Care Operations Associate to join the Care Operations Team. In this position you’ll handle inquiries and solve problems to support our clients and Care Pros. You’ll learn varied workflows and techniques to help you do this, and your work will be critical to providing a high quality of care and an excellent level of customer service in your market.
Pay for this role begins at $18.50/hour plus full benefits. We are currently hiring for a variety of schedules, please apply if you have flexibility in your schedule. Please note that all schedules do require at least one working weekend day (Saturday and/or Sunday) and evening hours.
This role may be a great fit if you love problem solving, have effective communication skills, and have strong attention to detail.
To succeed in the role, you’ll need:
- 3+ years of experience working in a customer service role
- Flexibility to work on at least one weekend day
- Empathy with a focus on the health and safety of our elderly clients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills to handle multiple urgent issues in fast paced environment
About the work:
A Care Operations Associate supports external customers and internal team members to provide a mutually beneficial outcome. To do this, you’ll work with a team focused on supporting Care Pros, clients and Partners in a specific regional area. This breaks down into two main components of work:
- Provide exceptional service directly to clients and Care Pros
- Assist clients and build trust by responding to inquiries and issues in a timely manner and managing changes to their schedule or care plan
- Support Care Pros by handling their inbound requests and providing feedback and coaching to enable their success at every visit
- Execute staffing best practices and engage creative techniques to ensure optimal matches between Care Pros and clients
- Effectively and consistently identify issues and service complications that require escalation and support the market team to provide a timely and thorough resolution
- Coordinate with market team members to deliver a seamless client and Care Pro experience
- Effectively execute on the prioritized work within the market team to meet the dynamically changing needs of partners, clients and Care Pros
- Manage updates to client accounts and care plans to ensure that the market team has updated information to address clients’ needs in urgent situations
- Manage changes in Care Pro availability and preferences to enable the market team to optimize work for Care Pros and provide a positive experience
- Work cross-functionally to provide feedback and support to other internal efforts such as Care Pro recruiting, Care Pro HR, and billing
Honor is remote friendly! We’re hiring across the U.S., with an entirely virtual interview and onboarding process. No roles will require permanent relocation, but as conditions allow, we’ll have office space for in-person collaboration in our San Francisco Bay Area, CA and Austin, TX hubs. If you’re looking for a great job that offers you the opportunity to work from home, we’d love to talk to you.
Want to know more about why Honor is a great place to work? Check out our perks!
This role doesn’t sound quite right? Send this application to a friend who may be a fit and check out our other available roles!
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.