About the role:
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series B company focused on building a clean energy future for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. We want every solar installation in the world to pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Places To Work in 2021” by BuiltInSF.com and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history. We are experiencing hockey stick growth and are looking for A-players to come join and accelerate the fun.
We are looking for energetic, motivated professionals with strong communication skills who are looking to grow their sales career. This role is perfect for you if you are a self-starter that works well in teams, and you are comfortable talking about technical subjects. You will spend most of your day talking to potential clients, performing basic research, and working with spreadsheets and our CRM – all with the goal of helping Aurora’s sales team meet their quota. If you fit this profile, and you are excited about launching a career in solar, we would love to hear from you!
We are a diverse team, passionate about advancing the growth of solar energy. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you’ll do:
- Identify high potential companies & buyers who can benefit from Aurora’s Mid Market and Enterprise solution
- Partner closely with Account Executives to ideate and execute effective prospecting strategies to generate Sales Accepted Opportunities
- Develop, test, and iterate messaging across multiple industries and personas leveraging a modern sellers tech stack. Use a data-focused approach to identify success and focus on optimizing conversion rates
- Articulate the value of our offering through multiple channels (i.e., phone calls, email, and social)
- Qualify opportunities and accounts from multiple channels and help the sales team schedule appointments through email, phone calls, and other communication platforms
- Perform research to actively identify high potential companies for our software
- Represent Aurora at events such as trade and roadshows
- Work with Aurora’s marketing and customer success teams to ensure new customers have an outstanding experience throughout the lifecycle of their Aurora interactions
What we value:
- Undergraduate degree + at least 1 year of work experience
- Motivated by a career in sales
- Passionate about renewable energy
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable with Salesforce
- Comfortable with basic quantitative research
- Self-motivated, with good project management and organizational skills
- Background in solar design and renewable energy is a plus
Thank you for your interest in Aurora Solar. Currently, our interview process is taking longer than usual as we navigate the new normal of COVID-19. We appreciate your patience and look forward to connecting with you soon.
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!