BetterCloud is the market leader for SaaS Operations, enabling IT professionals to transform their employee experience, maximize operational efficiency, and centralize data protection. With no-code automation enabling zero touch workflows, thousands of forward-thinking organizations like Walmart, Oscar Health and Square now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across their cloud application portfolio.
With 10+ years experience pioneering the SaaS Operations movement, BetterCloud now serves the world’s largest community of SaaSOps experts. As host of Altitude, the industry’s leading SaaSOps event and publisher of The State of SaaSOps Report, the category’s definitive market research, BetterCloud is recognized by customers (G2) and leading analyst firms (Gartner and Forrester) as the market leader in SaaS Operations Management.
Headquartered in New York City, with a product and engineering office in Atlanta, GA, as well as innovation hubs & remote talent across the U.S., BetterCloud has raised $187 million to date.
BetterCloud can only achieve its lofty aspirations by finding and hiring amazing sales talent. If you are looking to be part of something profound and build something special, BetterCloud is for you. We’re looking for a Business Development Representative to join our rapidly growing team. We are looking for an individual who will be supporting an Account Executive through hunting new business within a specific territory.
Our Business Development team, serves as the front-line in our customer engagement efforts, contacting IT professionals with the goal of generating qualified opportunities for our sales team. This role reports into our Manager of Sales Development, which helps to streamline our marketing automation efforts and ensure that our Business Development Representatives are contacting the right people, at the right time, with the right message – ultimately giving our sales team more qualified opportunities to win business.
- Sales-focused, strategic thinking, and highly organized in a fast-paced environment
- A motivated, driven and self-starting attitude – “No” doesn’t scare you
- Must be able to thrive in a changing environment while you continue to stay optimistic, organized and coachable
- Quantitative track record of exceptional performance and a strong professional trajectory
- Passionate about a career in SaaS sales
- Effective communication skills with ability to build influential relationships and deliver results in a cross-functional environment
- Can conduct high level conversations with senior executives
- History of learning new tools and have the ability to pick up new things quickly
- Strong prospecting skills and ability to develop business in new and existing accounts is a plus
- Experience in SFDC and SalesLoft or Outreach is a plus
What You’ll Do
- Outbound communication to prospects who have expressed interest in learning more about BetterCloud (ie cold calling, LinkedIn messaging, E-mails)
- With your assigned Account Executive you will collaborate to drive pipeline growth within the target vertical Qualifications.
- Within prospect accounts, you will be trained to find decision-makers and influencers, identify a need, and establish the basis for a sales engagement. Using tools such as LinkedIn Navigator, ZoomInfo and Lusha.
- Sharing information about BetterCloud and asking questions about the prospect’s business objectives
- Consistently achieve and exceed given monthly quota and be well compensated for doing so
- Managing prospecting status, data integrity, and forecasting in Salesforce.com
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.
*Remote – Qualified applicants based on most states of the U.S.A. are eligible for this position. Note that there are a number of states from where this position cannot be held.