As the Business Development Manager – Nursing Programs you will set the strategy and execute the plan to cultivate and sustain innovative partnerships with area hospitals, hospital management companies, community colleges, nursing organizations, and other organizations to promote our online nursing programs.
You will need to be creative, resourceful, and not afraid to roll up your sleeves as you will lead promotion, outreach, marketing, public relations, and events to generate interest and enrollment in online nursing programs (RN to BSN and BSN and MSN). You will be supported by a cross-functional marketing support team, but you will be the “boots on the ground” to build strong relationships with healthcare industry leaders developing strategic opportunities for growth.
Your exceptional presentation and people skills will be tremendously valuable as you represent our university partners at a variety of engagements, including job fairs, orientations, graduations, “lunch and learns” and other meetings/events.
- Meet with prospective partners and secure partnerships to develop new student enrollment channels
- Spearhead events and meetings such as recruitment events and trade shows in the healthcare industry to market programs and cultivate interest
- With support from manager, recruit, interview, train, and develop support team of 2. This would involve one-on-one training/development sessions, suggesting development plans along with talent management initiatives
- Recommend changes in procedures to improve effectiveness of team
- You’re a business development leader with a keen ability to develop strategic plans, implement, and execute.
- You’re a proven doer with track record of building, optimizing, and delivering programs that drive results.
- You have strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple assignments and deadlines.
- You have a high degree of initiative, resourcefulness, and creativity.
- You’re an excellent communicator, both oral and written, and interpersonal skills. Strong editing and proofreading skills preferred.
- You have an ability to create and deliver compelling presentations.
- You live in Oklahoma City or surrounding area
- Bachelor’s degree in business or another directly relevant discipline. A master’s degree is a plus.
- 5+ years of successful sales experience, including managing a sales process
- 2+ years providing services and/or education directly to the health care industry
- Ability to establish strong relationships within the local hospital and health care management industry
- Prior experience as a nurse, healthcare provider, or hospital administrator
Minimum Competencies (Skills, knowledge, and abilities)
- Organization; analytical/big-picture thinking; curiosity; independent, creative, strategic, teamwork/collaboration
Everspring, Inc. is an ed-tech trailblazer. We create customized, integrated digital solutions that enable top universities to design and deliver their programs online, with excellence. Our exceptional technology platform and robust supportive services empower universities to focus on teaching engaging content that transforms lives.
We offer a range of full-service turnkey solutions and fee-for-service offerings, as well as a set of innovative standalone products. We deliver industry-leading outcomes in academics and instructional design; market research and program design; marketing and lead generation; recruitment and enrollment services; student support and retention services; and technology infrastructure and analytics. Our proprietary methodologies yield uniquely tailored solutions that drive tangible value for our university partners, their faculty, and their students.
Based in Chicago, Everspring serves a growing number of colleges and universities.
We care deeply about our employees. We offer many benefits which include but are not limited to medical, vision and dental insurance, HSA, FSA, long-term and short-term disability, pet insurance, 401K with a match, generous PTO plan that accrues with tenure, 10 paid holidays, free access to an employee assistance program, professional development opportunities, a fitness center subsidy and much more! In 2021 and 2022, Built In named us one of the “Best Places to Work” in Chicago. We also offer plenty of opportunities to have fun together!
In the spirit of caring for one another and our community, please note that upon accepting an offer of employment from Everspring, you will be required to share proof of your Covid-19 vaccination.
Everspring is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Everspring makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
If you believe you have what it takes but don’t necessarily meet all of the criteria outlined, please apply-you could be exactly who we are looking for!