Why join Nextech?
We are a leader in specialty healthcare technology solutions, headquartered in Tampa, FL.
We are an ever-growing team, guided by our iCREATE values of Integrity, Collaboration, Respect, Empowerment, Accountability, Trust, and Excellence. We hold these values in high regard and are driven to succeed in all we do.
We’re committed to hiring and retaining talent, which is why we invest in our employees through competitive pay, a generous bonus structure, great healthcare, a comprehensive wellness program, and many other benefits.
If you are a software engineer, finance or accounting professional, customer support specialist, or a business development expert with a passion for healthcare technology (just to name a few), we want to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics are encouraged to apply. If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact email@example.com.
The Associate Regional Sales Manager (ARSM) is a foundational role that leads the full sales cycle (prospect to close) for one Nextech product within an assigned geography to new clients. The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for handling client prospects from all sources including responses to marketing, trade show and general inquiries as well as referrals from existing practices and physicians, maintaining established customer relationships and transitioning newly acquired clients to a Client Success Manager.
All activities must be in compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity laws, HIPAA, ERISA and other regulations, as appropriate.
In addition to working in accordance with appropriate conduct and behavioral standards, specific responsibilities of this role include:
- Create and manage a pipeline of primarily self-sourced leads to identify, engage, and develop relationships with potential buyers
- Lead a full sales lifecycle, start to finish, within the assigned geographic territory
- Meet or exceed assigned quarterly and annual quotas and key performance metrics
- Utilize qualification and discovery to determine prospective client needs
- Partner with prospects, clients and co-workers with the highest level of integrity
- Remain up to date with follow up and follow through for prospective clients
- Negotiate, prepare and present price proposals to prospective clients with guidance from VP, Sales or a Subject Matter Expert
- Assist with determining and presenting the proposed return on investment for clients of the Nextech solution
- Complete all necessary paperwork in order to process the sale; implementation, support, accounting and account management
- Maintain contact with the client and supporting other Nextech employees as required throughout the implementation, initial “go-live” process
- Utilize Salesforce.com to report on the status of leads, track action items of each sales campaign and accurately forecast on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Remain up to date on the competition’s products and markets
- Carry out additional responsibilities as assigned based on business need
- Experience with and/or desire to attain sales quotas within the software industry
- Experience establishing and maintaining relationships with clients
- Polished phone, online, and in person meeting demeanor
- Ability to understand the prospective clients needs and overcome objections when necessary
- Have a positive outlook, strong ability to take accountability for actions, handle change, and focus on solutions
- Ability to travel when needed to regional/national tradeshows, practice onsite visits, offsite sales meetings
- Previous experience in a healthcare software new business development position
- 5 free mental health counseling sessions annually
- Flexible Time Off: take time off when you need it without worrying about available hours
- 10 paid holidays + 1 floating holiday
- Generous annual bonus opportunity
- iCREATE Employee Recognition Program
- Insurance : Choice of Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Wellness Program including discounts on medical premiums
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Volunteer Time Off
- 100% Company-Paid Parental leave
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- 100% Company-Paid Life Insurance and Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company-Sponsored 529 College Savings Plan
- Corporate Discounts on Retail, Travel, and Entertainment
- Pet Insurance options
- Nextech operates as a hybrid work organization – employees may work both from home and the office. Most positions have an expectation of attendance in the corporate office in Tampa, FL on either a weekly, monthly or quarterly basis. Frequency of in office work is determined by the department leaders and is subject to change based on business needs. Some positions may be considered 100% remote. The hybrid or remote status of the position will be discussed during the interview process and indicated in the offer letter at the time of the offer.
- Travel as needed and/or long distance driving within territory – not to exceed 10-20% travel
- Travel periodically to Nextech headquarters in Tampa, FL and various trade shows around the country
- Activities require a significant amount in front of a computer monitor
- Ability to spend extended periods of time on the telephone