Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Join our mission to help every physician be more productive and provide better care for their patients. As medicine’s largest network in the United States, there’s an elevated level of responsibility in everything we do. We don’t take that responsibility lightly and are committed to building diverse teams with an inclusive culture that can make a direct impact on the healthcare system.
One of Doximity’s core values is stretching ourselves. Even if you don’t check off all the boxes below we encourage you to apply. Doximity is full of exceptional people who bring their own unique experiences to work everyday and make us all better for it!
This role can be filled in our San Francisco headquarters OR remotely in the U.S.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Acts as a bridge between the Doximity Client Intelligence team and clients by crafting business-focused recommendations based on clients’ goals and results
- Designs and guides creation of improved, automated client reporting for the entire organization
- Leverage Doximity’s extensive datasets to identify and classify behavioral patterns of medical professionals on our platform
- Learn from experienced mentors and build your technical and non-technical skill sets
The Core Values of the Client Intelligence team:
- Collaboration – we are strong in our aptitudes and care deeply about supporting each other’s growth
- Passion for Data – we help our clients and team members with data-driven decision making, and ask the right questions to find the important insights
- Reliability – we are efficient, agile, and goal-oriented self-starters, trusting the reliability of each team member.
- Curiosity – continuous learning is a cornerstone at Doximity and of the Client Intelligence Team. We are curious enough about data to go above and beyond the task request, to gain the true insights
- Respect – we respect ourselves and our quality of work, for our teammates and for our internal clients who can be under the pressure of deadlines and financial goals
What a successful candidate must have:
- Must be available to start in early June to work full-time during the summer and must at least be an incoming senior in college, recent boot camp graduate or recent college graduate
Nice to haves:
- Excel skills
- Experience presenting data to a non-technical audience
- Experience with SQL for accessing data
- Experience working with data visualization tools (Looker, Redash, Tableau etc.)
Fun facts about the Client Intelligence team:
- We have access to one of the richest healthcare datasets in the world, with deep information on hundreds of thousands of clinicians and their connections.
- The members of our team bring a diverse set of technical and cultural backgrounds.
- Business decisions at Doximity are driven by our data, analyses, and insights.
- We like to have fun – company outings, team lunches, and other social events.
- Flexible San Francisco or Remote
- Social events including lunches (if in office) and virtual team building activities
- Hands-on, ongoing mentorship during internship term
- Free snacks and beverages in office
- Rooftop game room and deck with a beautiful view of SF skyline
- Feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions
More about Doximity…
For the past decade, it’s been our mission to help every physician be more productive so they can provide better care for their patients. We believe that when doctors are connected, the healthcare system works better and patients benefit. Doximity enables our verified clinician members to collaborate with colleagues, stay up-to-date with the latest medical news and research, manage their careers, and conduct virtual patient visits. Today, Doximity is the leading digital platform for U.S. medical professionals, with over 80% of physicians, 50% of all nurse practitioners and physician assistants, and 90% of graduating medical students as members.
Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team passionate about improving inefficiencies in our $4.3 trillion U.S. healthcare system. We are a team of doers who solve problems everyday by treating obstacles like an adventure, and we love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. Doxers are committed to working towards a more equitable world both within and beyond our office walls. This starts by fostering an inclusive and diverse work environment where differences are valued and all employees are encouraged to bring their full, authentic selves to work daily. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us! For more information, visit Doximity.com.
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.