Blockworks is a fast-growing financial media brand that delivers news and insights about digital assets to millions of investors.
Our editorial site, newsletters, podcasts and events provide investors with the critical analysis and information they need to make smarter decisions about digital assets.
About the role:
We’re looking for an experienced writer and content marketer who loves journalism , has a knack for investigating complex crypto and financial concepts and turning them into compelling stories, and has an interest in growth and advertising. You will support the marketing and sales team, and will work regularly with our creative team. You will also structure content series and article outlines, manage freelance writers, edit copy, and connect with clients to discuss their marketing and advertising goals. You will assist in managing a content calendar and keeping projects on task. You must be a people person that loves researching, writing, editing, and tracking narratives across the digital asset industry.
We want to find the best person for the role regardless of where you are located. This role is open for candidates who are working remote as well as candidates who prefer to work from our New York City office.
What you’ll do:
- Work cross-departmentally with sales, digital services and freelance writers
- Incorporate relevant industry trends into all copy
- Create educational guides on various crypto topics
- Collaborate with clients to understand client objectives and to deliver quality content
- Work closely with partners, contributors and internal team to ensure timely execution of content campaigns
- Develop and implement a process for content creation that includes all necessary stakeholders and delivers quality content on time and within budget
What we’re looking for:
- Deep knowledge of crypto
- Powerful storyteller: written and verbal
- 3+ years in content marketing, copywriting, or another editorial role
- Basic SEO knowledge
- A proactive self-starter who thrives in fast-paced, collaborative cultures.
- Clear, effective and persuasive communicator
- Ability to manage multiple projects and juggle priorities
- Strong knowledge of brand alignment, content marketing strategy and channels
- Ability to translate past writing analytics and data into recommendations for best practices.
Salary & Benefits:
- A commitment to an open, inclusive, and diverse work culture
- Competitive pay
- 14 weeks of fully paid parental leave
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Remote work-station stipend
- Training & development
- Learning stipend
- Team happy hours and outings (even while remote!)
- Generous vacation and PTO policy
- Commuter benefits
What We Need From You:
If this sounds like a place you could make your mark, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Branded Content Manager + Your Name” in the subject line.
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Blockworks is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com