At Spline (spline.design), we are building a 3d-first design tool that works on the web.
We are just starting and we are looking for talented people who can help us build our culture, growth as a team, and solve technical/graphic challenges.
We are passionate about building visual tools and solving creative challenges.
📚 Focus Areas
🧩 Backend Engineer
- Plan, design, and develop backend components.
- Lead and participate in teams.
- Code/Build/Design scalable architecture/processes for our design tool.
- Work closely with front-end developers and help us solve the technical/graphical challenges.
- Experience (4+ years) with Backend development (Please share real-life projects you worked on).
- Experience (4+ years) with NodeJS(or Go)/AWS/Lambda/REST APIs/PostgreSQL.
- Understanding of architectural design/patterns.
🖐 Who we are
- A fully remote team (presence in 15 countries so far).
- We care about diversity and representation.
- Flexible hours.
- Everyone has a voice.
- Competitive compensation with health benefits + vacation and personal time off (and holidays, sick-leave, parental-leave)
- You get your setup (devices/services) covered, and it will be yours.
- Parent-friendly culture.
🙋♀️ How to apply
Fill out this form with your info: https://airtable.com/shrXyEDqiFFeeTXmt