AppOmni is looking for full-time Software Quality and Automation Engineer to join our quickly growing team.
As a Quality Engineer at AppOmni, you will be responsible for assisting in the design, development, and implementation of software quality plans, live testing, and test automation technology. You will be a key member of the engineering team that defines readiness criteria for new AppOmni products, features, and customer deliverables. At AppOmni, customer trust in the reliability, accuracy, and availability of our platform is a core value and one that you will be crucial in helping our team deliver.
Your work will have a direct and meaningful impact on the integrity and security of our customers’ and their customers’ data – including your own! Our core values are customer experience, quality, and trust. At the end of the day, we succeed when our customers can confidently understand and manage the security and configuration critical to their business.
Come help us forge the solutions and standards that will shape the future of enterprise-grade security in a new and exciting field.
AppOmni’s Quality Engineering program is explicitly designed to train new graduates and provide them with direct access to senior engineers and engineering leadership as mentors. Your day to day responsibilities will include significant freedom to design Quality Engineering technology and automation and work with the AppOmni UI and Core engineering teams to identify performance and quality issues.
- A flexible, remote-first company, with
- A team of talented individuals who love answering questions, guided by
- A high bar for quality and commitment to self-improvement and personal growth, and
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies, offering
- Competitive salary and benefit options
- Excellent technical and non-technical communication skills
- A quality-oriented approach to building and testing applications
- Familiarity and project-level experience with at least one of the following technologies:
- Front End Node Framework (Vue, React, Ember, etc)
- Middleware (REST, SOAP, or RPC)
- Python, Ruby or Node scripting experience
- Webdriver, Cypress or Puppeteer
- Basic experience and knowledge of test-driven technology development
- An interest in data, security, and data security
You Might Also Have
- Experience deploying and maintaining production applications
- Experience integrating and interacting with external systems and APIs
- Experience in Design, UX, Quality Assurance, API development, Customer Service, etc.
- Familiarity with one or more SaaS platforms (Salesforce, Slack, Gsuite, Box, Office 365)
- Past work or project experience using a modular UI component framework (Vue, React)
This position can be fully remote or located in either of our two engineering offices:
- San Francisco Bay Area
- Carbondale, CO
We believe in cultivating excellence – within ourselves, and in the work that we do. Our team of customer-centric, data-driven experts are brought together by a shared passion to create tools for the greater good. We are determined to make a difference, to positively impact our way of life by securing the technology that is changing the world.
We believe in being a trusted and transparent partner to our customers, and we are fervent about providing them with high-quality, usable, and dependable software focused on the human experience, built out of a culture of collaboration and a deep understanding of their needs and goals.
We value passion, courage, and kindness. We also know that outstanding talent isn’t found in one location. Our team – veterans of cloud software, security startups, international travel brands, and some of the biggest giants in technology – spans from the mountains of Colorado to the skylines of San Francisco and New York City.
We value our people, and know that wellness and a healthy work/life balance enables them to thrive and bring us their best. Autonomous schedules, flexible commutes, and freedom from punching a clock means our team is empowered to enjoy life, work while inspired, and available when needed.