Why join Nextech?
We are a leader in specialty healthcare technology solutions, headquartered in Tampa, FL.
We are an ever-growing team, guided by our iCREATE values of Integrity, Collaboration, Respect, Empowerment, Accountability, Trust, and Excellence. We hold these values in high regard and are driven to succeed in all we do.
We’re committed to hiring and retaining talent, which is why we invest in our employees through competitive pay, a generous bonus structure, great healthcare, a comprehensive wellness program, and many other benefits.
If you are a software engineer, finance or accounting professional, customer support specialist, or a business development expert with a passion for healthcare technology (just to name a few), we want to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics are encouraged to apply. If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Associate Professional Services Consultant will be responsible for supporting our clients by providing a consultative approach to the practice on business strategy, technology and operations. This includes analyzing and improving the business aspects in place and perform tasks such as identifying problems and identifying ways of reducing costs and improving practice performance. This may also include expert product training, data management and review on best practice application and use of Nextech software products.
All activities must be in compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity laws, HIPAA, ERISA and other regulations, as appropriate.
- Provide consulting services that include client training, onboarding, and other essential product management
- Identify areas of opportunity and risk in the customer business as it relates to the product solutions provided
- Ability to perform tasks such as identifying problems and identifying ways of reducing costs and improving practice performance
- Maintain a high-level of customer retention for consulting recurring services
- Identifying best practices for internal and external training
- Review practice management products for supporting best practices documentation that is current and available for internal and client facing use
- Consulting with physician offices and identifying key areas of software impact, including but not limited to EMR workflows
- Conducting internal training on physician practice workflow and standard operating practices to new customer-facing employees
- Create and deliver presentation to clients, prospects and other industry related events as needed.
- Travel to clients for specific consulting projects as needed not to be more than 50% of utilization.
- Maintain Outlook work calendar with all client meetings and other business meetings
- Submission of timecards, weekly overview and other updates to department initiatives and KPI’s as requested
- Maintain and update projects in salesforce
- Create opportunities and other client related events in salesforce
- Participate in meetings as needed for product education, product guild, team, best practices and others that may relate the supporting the position
- Participate in national user conference
- Extensive industry expertise in at least two areas of Nextech specialty focus
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in customer service industry.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience training Physicians and physician office staff
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Nextech products that incudes either training or implementation of the practice management products (Nextech Select, NexCloud, Practice+, IntelleChartPro)
- Excellent writing & written communication skills
- Strong critical thinking & decision-making skills, negotiation skills and conflict management skills
- Executive presence
- Energetic team player
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a matrix organization
- Able to travel up to 75%, Mon – Friday. Weekend travel occasionally.
- 2+ years of experience as a Clinical Manager
- Previous physician practice consulting
- Previous experience with creating and delivering PowerPoint presentations
- College Degree
- 5 free mental health counseling sessions annually
- Flexible Time Off: take time off when you need it without worrying about available hours
- 10 paid holidays + 1 floating holiday
- Generous annual bonus opportunity
- iCREATE Employee Recognition Program
- Insurance : Choice of Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Wellness Program including discounts on medical premiums
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Volunteer Time Off
- 100% Company-Paid Parental leave
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- 100% Company-Paid Life Insurance and Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company-Sponsored 529 College Savings Plan
- Corporate Discounts on Retail, Travel, and Entertainment
- Pet Insurance options
- Long-distance or air travel as needed, up to 75%
- Working onsite in a medical practice
- Activities require a significant amount of sitting at office and work desks and in front of a computer monitor.
- Some walking and standing relative to interaction with other personnel.