Associate Product Manager
Raken is looking to hire an Associate Product Manager focused on helping Raken acquire, grow and retain our core customers. Reporting to the Director of Product, and working with a team of passionate colleagues, you will be involved in shaping the future of our company.
In this role, you will face user experience, design, and innovation challenges as you seek to find the optimal balance between the needs of our business and the needs of our core users. You will have the chance to contribute early-on to the evolution of our entire product suite, and that work will have an immediate, visible impact on our users and our company’s trajectory. You will also have the chance to directly contribute to Raken’s core product offering, and positively impact the lives of the 180 million+ construction workers worldwide.
Why Join Raken?
- Raken is a rapidly growing startup based in Carlsbad, California.
- We have won numerous awards including being named a ‘COOL Company’ by San Diego Venture Group as well as one of San Diego’s ‘Most Innovative Products’ and ‘Best Places to Work’.
- We are disrupting a 7,000 year old industry and recently raised a Series A with some of the most respected investors in The Valley. This position offers phenomenal benefits (including employer sponsored health, dental and vision), and unlimited growth potential. You’ll be a critical part of our team, working in our offices right on the Pacific Ocean.
- Our Culture is Top Priority – We have a hard working team that loves to make a significant positive impact and have fun wile doing it.
- Partner with product design and engineering to build balanced and creative solutions that grow Raken’s customer base.
- Leverage data collected from user research, testing, and market analysis, to influence product decisions and direction.
- Work with the Director of Product to deliver projects aligned with the overall product roadmap.
- Partner with customer success, sales, and marketing to ensure we are building the right features and successfully releasing to customers.
Skills & Experience
- 1-3 years of experience in project or product management.
- Experience with an agile development process
- A proactive, positive, can-do attitude. You drive projects to completion excellently, and are always looking for new ways that processes and products can be improved.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; you can clearly and persuasively communicate complex strategies and goals to peers and leaders.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive effective decision-making
- Strong analytical skills to analyze feature performance and the ability to make tradeoffs
- Ability and interest to roll up your sleeves and fill in the gaps when the team requires it.
- Ability to combine strong execution skills with a real passion for building great customer experiences.
- Excellent self-learner and can pick up new skills in a matter of hours or days.
- Combines strong execution skills with a real passion for building great customer experiences.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required
- Experience at a B2B SaaS company
- Experience managing backlogs with Jira
- Familiarity with the construction industry
- Employee Sponsored Medical (99% covered) Dental, Vision
- Unlimited PTO, including 12 Paid Holidays
- Free on-site gym membership / classes
- Company Provided MacBook Air and Varidesk Stand-Up Desk
- Walking distance to the beach
- Free use of surfboards and bikes on-site
- On-site Coffee Bar
- Monthly Social Events
About Raken, Inc.:
Raken is a cloud-based, mobile, collaboration platform for the construction industry. We enable construction field workers and office personnel to report and communicate more effectively & efficiently. We work with Commercial, Residential, and Specialty Contractors of all shapes and sizes; including many of the largest construction companies in the world.