WHO WE ARE
Every student deserves opportunities in life, and every educator committed to providing those opportunities deserves support. Those beliefs drive us to work alongside schools to support great teaching so that we can work towards guaranteeing that all students are receiving high quality instruction. We partner with over 900 schools – both district and charter – in underserved communities around the country, thus impacting more than 330,000 students. Third-party evaluations confirm that when schools have the right basic conditions in place and partner with ANet, they achieve 6-8 months of additional learning over a two-year period compared to schools not partnering with ANet.
At ANet we are committed to living out our core values, both across our organization and with our partners. We acknowledge that systemic inequities impact student access to opportunities and that in order to ensure educational equity for all students, we must center on the experiences of those from marginalized communities to guide our work. We work to deepen our understanding of how race, class, power and privilege influence the education system as well as influence our own perspectives. To do so, we provide ongoing learning opportunities through org-wide professional development, affinity groups, working groups, and resource sharing.
The Partnership Operations Team works alongside ANet’s sales teams to cultivate, set-up, and renew partners. This individual will execute on ANet’s contracting and procurement processes, working in collaboration with ANet teams including Sales and Accounting, as well as district and school contracting and procurement personnel, to ensure that each school and system ANet partners with has an executed contract and receives the necessary documentation to pay us for the full contract value.
As an Associate on the Partnership Operations Team, you will contribute to the success of ANet’s partners by coordinating and providing procurement and contracting operational support including contract drafting and execution, invoice package documentation and payment collection, and RFP documentation and form completion. By maintaining strong operations behind the scenes, you will set partner-facing staff members up for success and will ensure that partners maintain a deep understanding of the value of ANet’s services. Reporting to the Director, Business Operations , you will work collaboratively with other members of the Partnership Operations Team and members of ANet’s Sales teams.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Draft and execute contracts and renewals
● Secure and track information to generate contracts, renewals, and partnership agreements in Salesforce
● Coordinate and monitor contract execution to completion
● Maintain procurement and compliance documentation including contract requirements and payment details
● Manage internal contracts knowledge management systems
● Ensure consistency and accuracy in data collected across the organization through regular quality checks and reporting
Collect and submit proof of service or other documentation in line with a partner’s invoicing requirements
● Meet monthly with Accounts Receivables to discuss monthly invoicing needs and status updates
● Share upcoming invoicing needs with colleagues on the Partnership Operations, Sales, and Service teams to ensure service is tracked appropriately, and reports are able to be pulled on time
● Pull service reports from ReTool platform and format into partner-facing documents
● Deliver service reports to Accounts Receivable by the 15th of each month or rhythm established by partner contract
● Complete and manage supporting documentation required for vendor setup
● Responsible for internal organizational structure of contracting and procurement documents
Manage RFP administration
● Ensure RFP submissions are complete, meet all requirements, and meet the outlined deadline
○ Complete required RFP submission forms
○ Obtain required signatures and notarization
○ Compile RFP documentation for delivery aligned to submission requirements
○ Schedule and coordinate FedEx pick up
● Manage the collection of information required for an RFP across internal teams
● Maintain internal RFP knowledge management systems
WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU BRING
In order to be successful in this role, candidates must demonstrate the following:
● You have 1-2 years of related experience managing complex projects and are skilled in managing a multitude of tasks, actions, and people simultaneously
● You are a collaborative team player experienced at communicating and managing projects with diverse internal and external stakeholders
● You seize opportunities to solve challenges and improve processes
● You are your happiest and most successful in entrepreneurial, collaborative, and fast-paced environments
● You get excited about supporting others to do their best work and consistently go above and beyond in meeting the needs of your team and external partners
● You are eager to receive and implement feedback, attentive to details, and timely on deadlines
● You are comfortable with and have past experience learning new technology platforms at an accelerated pace and provide support to others as they adjust to the learning curve
● You have a passionate commitment to and a sense of urgency for the support of schools, along with a belief that all students can achieve at high levels
● You are motivated by working in an environment where we live out our core values daily. You are eager to examine personal archetypes and biases while discussing topics related to race, class, and privilege which relate to ANet’s Advance Equity and People Matter values, and our work towards becoming an anti-racist organization.
Ideal candidates may also demonstrate the following preferred qualifications:
● You have prior experience working in an operations or sales support role within the K-12 education sector and/or within a nonprofit organization
● You have prior experience with tools that support customer relationship management (i.e. Salesforce, Planhat)
WHAT WE OFFER
Individuals who join ANet have the opportunity to be part of a dynamic, values driven, and team-oriented organization that is committed to having impact in schools by investing in each other and learning together. We were named as The NonProfit Times “Best Nonprofits to Work For” and work tirelessly to foster a working environment where the unique perspectives, backgrounds, and identities of our staff members are valued.
We offer comprehensive benefits in order to best support our people. Benefits we offer include: medical, dental and vision insurance where ANet pays 80% of the cost of these benefits for employees and their families/domestic partner; generous paid time-off including 10 paid holidays and paid days off between the Christmas and New Year’s holidays; paid parental leave; educational expenses reimbursements; flexible spending accounts; professional development; a 401(k) plan with a 4% match; short and long-term disability coverage; and basic life and personal accident insurance. We also offer an inclusive environment where we welcome you to bring your whole self to work every day.
The pay range for this position is between $21.00-$31.00 per hour. New staff members typically start between the range minimum and midpoint based on qualifications, experience, and internal equity. In order to uphold our commitment to equity, ANet does not negotiate pay.
HOW TO APPLY
We are now accepting applications for this position, which will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Please submit your application online.
ANet has implemented a Mandatory Vaccination Policy, which requires all staff to provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or obtain an approval for exemption due to medical or religious reasons prior to commencement of employment unless applicable state or local law provides otherwise.
ANet is committed to maximizing the diversity of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage individuals of all ethnic and racial backgrounds and gender identities to apply to our positions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.