Jellyvision is hiring an Associate Implementation Manager
What we do
We’re the proud parents of ALEX®, an interactive employee communications platform that makes choosing (and using) employee benefits easier and more enjoyable. Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think the best way to achieve that is with a staff that reflects the vast range of ideas, perspectives, and experiences of the millions of people who use our products.
Who we are
Jellyvision is committed to continuous evolution and to fostering a more diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone is welcomed, valued, and respected. It doesn’t matter your race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, or country of origin…we just want amazing people who are willing to grow along with us.
How you’ll help
You’ll work with our customers (employers and resellers) to deliver a customized version of ALEX that will delight and truly help employees make smart benefits decisions. You will become an expert in employee benefit plans so that you can work closely with our customers to understand benefit offerings, enter those offerings into our system, launch the product, and provide ongoing product support. You will also support sales and renewal pitches, ensure customer information fits within our product, deliver information to customers, manage timelines, handle custom requests, and cultivate positive and personable relationships with customers and coworkers alike. Associate Implementation Managers work closely with Jellyvision’s Revenue and Operations teams to ensure products are delivered in a way that meets customer needs. When not focused on customer work, you’ll support a variety of internal projects, from process documentation to cross-team collaboration.
What you’ll do
- Analyze customer benefit packages to determine fit with Jellyvision’s proprietary software. Don’t worry if you don’t have benefits experience! It’s definitely a nice-to-have, but we can also help you learn along the way.
- Document and communicate any customer-product fit issues you identify both internally and externally and propose ways to resolve them.
- Work closely with the team to execute individual “releases” of ALEX for customers to review.
- Keep each customer release on track, even when you are feeling the pressure from our seasonal business. We try to mitigate it, but we need to be honest: we are really, really busy from mid-August through mid-November.
- Think at least two steps ahead to try to make everyone’s lives smoother and happier.
- Document process and product issues and ideas for improvement so that we are continually getting better at what we do and how we do it.
- Manage or support the customer transition from sales to implementation/production, ensuring a smooth changeover between steps.
- Build excellent rapport with customers.
- Communicate project schedules and progress to customers so that they always know where we are in completing each release.
- Using your product expertise, suggest options for custom-built content to address customers’ unique needs.
- Document customer-specific issues and custom work for use in future years.
Experience & skills you’ll need
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a customer-facing implementation or project management role
- Past roles where you had to balance internal & external (customer) requirements and budget realities
- The demonstrated ability to create a spreadsheet, revel in the details, and possess the kind of magic that allows you to be both a project manager and great team member
- Strong written and verbal communication— able to provide clear, timely, and helpful information to customers and internal collaborators
- Experience managing complex tasks, competing priorities, and project timelines while collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Strong ability to provide excellent customer service; friendly communication, empathy, and willingness to go the extra mile for customers and coworkers alike
- Clear sense of ownership of actions, decisions, and failures: you follow through on commitments and take personal responsibility for the quality of your work
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new technologies, and readiness to take on unfamiliar tasks
- Demonstrate self-awareness through proactively seeking feedback; openness to reflect and act upon areas for improvement
- Experience performing under pressure during a “busy season”
- Experience in the world of employer-offered benefits in sales or account management, working in the plan design and/or renewal process is a plus, but not required
- Experience working with the Atlassian tool suite, mainly Jira and Confluence, is preferred, but not required
About remote hiring
Jellyvision’s headquarters is in Chicago, and, post-COVID, many of us will be returning to the Chicago offices (by choice, not requirement — our philosophy is “Flexible First”). But this position is also eligible for work by a remote employee out of CA, DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MA, MI, MN, NE, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, SC, TX, UT, VA, WA, or WI.
The salary range for this position is: $52,654 – $64,354. Final salary is dependent upon your specific skills, years of experience and internal equity. Additionally, Jellyvision provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, and retirement savings plans. Take a peek at our comprehensive benefits this position is eligible for on our careers page.
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!