We are looking for a proven people leader to join the Technical Specialist team as the Associate Technical Specialist Director for Menu and Order Operations. You will be focused on the continued growth of our Menu Specialist team and defining the scope and scale of our Order Operations Specialist team through employee management, process improvement, and collaboration.
The Technical Specialist team plays a crucial role within Olo’s Customer Success Team by working directly with our customers to provide expert-level service while supporting our teams. Reporting to the Order Transmission Technical Specialist Associate Director, a successful Associate Director will work with our internal team members to build scalable processes that result in a world-class implementation for our customers.
You can work remotely from anywhere in the U.S. or at Olo’s headquarters in NYC on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center.
What You’ll Do (responsibilities)
- Plan and execute strategic initiatives to improve Menu and Order Operations team velocity in collaboration with Olo leadership
- Contribute to and provide team support to achieve team goals
- Develop and guide direct reports on the Menu and Order Operations Specialist teams
- Partner with Technical Specialist leadership to uncover gaps in operations and offer expertise to implement scalable solutions
- Partner with leaders from teams across Olo, including Product, Engineering, and Design, to create systems and training for new products or improved processes
- Conduct resource planning and collaborate with Specialist leadership to determine the next steps for hiring, interviewing and training
What We’ll Expect From You (requirements)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years experience managing clients or relevant project management work
- Experience building, scaling, and continued successful management and development of implementation teams
- Experience creating and executing scalable processes to improve team efficiency
- Passion for creating an excellent customer experience and an interest in advocating for clients
- Excellent project management experience
- Avid interest in the restaurant technology industry
- Outstanding ability to thoughtfully explain problems and resolutions
- Legally able to work in the United States
Nice to Have
- Experience using CRM tools such as Salesforce.com
- Experience using tools such as Zendesk and Jira
- Excel knowledge to easily manage vast amounts of data
- Experience with Restaurant Tech or SaaS
- Understanding and/or experience of the e-commerce sector
Olo is a leading on-demand commerce platform powering the restaurant industry’s digital transformation. Millions of orders per day run on Olo’s enterprise SaaS engine, enabling brands to maximize the convergence of digital and brick-and-mortar operations. The Olo platform provides the infrastructure to capture demand and manage consumer orders from every channel. With integrations to over 100 technology partners, Olo customers can build digital experiences with the largest and most flexible restaurant commerce ecosystem on the market. Over 500 restaurant brands use Olo to grow digital sales, maximize profitability, and preserve direct consumer relationships. Learn more at olo.com.
Olo’s headquarters is located on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center. In addition to our NYC cohort, over 75% of our team works remotely across the U.S. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, a 401k match, company equity, a generous parental leave plan, and perks like team events. Check out our culture map: https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg.
We encourage you to apply!
We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team not only makes our products better, but our workplace better. Many groups are underrepresented across the tech sector and we are committed to doing our part to move the needle.
Olo is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is valued at our company. All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you like what you read, hear, and/or know about Olo, and want to be a part of our team, please do not hesitate to apply! We are excited to hear from you!